Trial Match Info - Sea Eagles vs Sharks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
4/02/2011 12:47:49 PM
The Sea Eagles season is one step closer to kicking off with their trial against the Cronulla Sharks announced!

Next Friday February 11 at 7pm, the Sea Eagles will kick start their 2011 campaign when they face the Sharks.

The Ken Arthurson gates will open at 4.15 with the Under 20's game to kick off at 4.30pm.

Details for the day are as below - for any further information please contact the club on 02 9970 3000.

Where: Brookvale Oval
When:7:00pm NRL Vs Sharks Kick Off
4:30pm NYC Sharks Kick Off
4:15pm Ken Arthurson Gate Opens

Cost: $10 Adults
Kids Under 16 accompanied by an adult free

Wasn't this trial match announced last year?
BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
The Sea Eagles season is one step closer to kicking off with their trial against the Cronulla Sharks announced!
Am I being harsh by suggesting that the above release that BE has kindly posted for us, was written by a school student?

How about getting the fans a bit excited? Wolfman back, T-rex fired up, first chance to see DCE in 1st grade and some of our other new recruits, fierce competition for several spots ect ect.
I'm no word smith but in this day and age, I feel the very amateurish content released by our so called, 'professional club', is to our detriment so far as securing a sponsor goes but I'm beginning to get used to it, I think.

WAMF link said:
Wasn't this trial match announced last year?[quote author=BErKeLEy_eAgLe link=topic=186371.msg314228#msg314228 date=1296805085]
Am I being harsh by suggesting that the above release that BE has kindly posted for us, was written by a school student?

How about getting the fans a bit excited? Wolfman back, T-rex fired up, first chance to see DCE in 1st grade and some of our other new recruits, fierce competition for several spots ect ect.
I'm no word smith but in this day and age, I feel the very amateurish content released by our so called, 'professional club', is to our detriment so far as securing a sponsor goes but I'm beginning to get used to it, I think.

[/quote]

I couldn't agree more WAMF. Wordsmith is one word.

Duff link said:
[quote author=WAMF link=topic=186371.msg314229#msg314229 date=1296806646]
Wasn't this trial match announced last year?[quote author=BErKeLEy_eAgLe link=topic=186371.msg314228#msg314228 date=1296805085]

[/quote]

I couldn't agree more WAMF. Wordsmith is one word.
[/quote]

Unfortunately its 2 words Duff, Peter Peters.

I have to ask, with one week to go before the trials, is it too much to ask for the official top 25 players to be listed, or is Chris Bailey, Trent Hodkinson & co. still playing with us this year?

Asking too much Ryan!!!! To be honest you are probably being a little unreasonable with that request.

whinge, whinge, whinge. It's only a trial for god's sake! They're not going to get a good crowd.

But yes, it's about time they updated the website and named all our squads. They clearly need some more staff.

Manly To Win! link said:
whinge, whinge, whinge. It's only a trial for god's sake! They're not going to get a good crowd.

But yes, it's about time they updated the website and named all our squads. They clearly need some more staff.

So you say whinge, whinge, whinge, then go on to whinge, whinge, whinge.

Nice. Moron.

Maybe some of the great wordsmiths on this site could offer their services to the club for free to write somehting better each week?

tookey link said:
Maybe some of the great wordsmiths on this site could offer their services to the club for free to write somehting better each week?

Wht should anyone offer their services for free?Maybe the club should employ enough people to do the job properly.I'm sure people would help for some sort of payment.

Has a player line up been announced, one of the papers says Wolfie is playing, but I haven't seen an official list yet. That list will decide if I go to the game or not

we haven't seen the whinging yet!! Wait until we start playing and "flying under the radar"  :-* ;D Wait until I start saying "we have too many old players in the team"

My prediction: and never do these: Falling over and limping near semi time.

I read that Johnny Mannah should be playing too - I know that he plays for Sharks but that's another amazing comeback story!

TEAM LIST FOR FRIDAY NIGHT:

First Half:
Scott Blanch
David Williams
Kyle Lodge
Josh Portlock
Michael Oldfield
Liam Foran
Gary Riccardi
Junior Palau
Terence Seuseu
James Cunningham
Mitch Jowett
Tim Robinson
Daniel Harrison

Reserves:
Josie Hawkins
Matt Cross
Vic Mauro
Liam Higgins
Ray Moujalli
Mark McDougall

Second Half:
Will Hopoate
David Wiliams
Blake Davey
Tony Williams
Michael Robertson
Daly Cherry-Evans
Liam Foran
Matt Cross
Matt Ballin
Brent Kite
Anthony Watmough
Joe Galuvao
Jamie Buhrer

Reserves:
Tim Robinson
Terence Seuseu
James Cunningham
Junior Palau
Daniel Harrison
Vic Mauro
Liam Higgins
Michael Oldfield
Scott Blanch
Kyle Lodge
Mark McDougall
Josh Portlock
Gary Riccardi

The Ken Arthurson gates will open at 4.15 with the Under 20's game to kick off at 4.30pm.

Details for the day are as below - for any further information please contact the club on 02 9970 3000.

4:15pm Ken Arthurson Gate Opens (Pine Street and North Gate will not be open for entry)
4:30pm NYC Vs Sharks
7:00pm NRL Vs Sharks

Tickets are $10 Adults, Kids Under 16 FREE available for purchase at Ken Arthurson Gate on the day (No pre purchase)

Areas affected by works:
- The entire Ken Arthurson Stand seating / corporate areas will be off limits due to works.
- The asphalt infront of Jane Try has been damaged by cranes working on roofs and will be barricaded, there will still be stairwell access to Jane Try stand from front as per usual.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2