• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

the mauler

Bencher
Dessies done it again! I think weve finally found trexs role 4 the team. Was very impressed with his performance,ran the ball with gusto every time he touched it.I honestly didnt think he had it in him,especially in the forwards! Hats off 2 dessie and trex. Thoughts?

How many 21 year olds don't mata ?

It was a good 1st hit out up the middle and 1 well worth continuing with

I thought he looked ok. He could be a Pritchard type player. Sometimes on and sometimes off, I will still have him though.

Much better in the forwards (though not hard to be better than when he's in the backs).

So glad Oldfield was our winger tonight and not Tony though - doubt anyone here would disagree!

11. Watmough
12. Galuvao
13. Stewart

14. Seu Seu
15. Rose
16. Williams
17. Buhrer

???????

Disappointing for Harrison (who should have got more time) and Robinson TBH

Ryan said:
11. Watmough
12. Galuvao
13. Stewart

14. Seu Seu
15. Rose
16. Williams
17. Buhrer

???????

Disappointing for Harrison (who should have got more time) and Robinson TBH

Theres no way that seu seu will make the bench. Des has hardly used him and when he does get time hes done nothing.

Good point mauler....I noticed Buhrer hopping in at dummy 1/2 a lot tonight. Maybe Seu Seu makes way for Harrison or more preferably Robinson.

1)Stewart
2)Robertson/Williams/Hoppa
3)Lyon
4)Matai
5)Oldfield/Hoppa
6)Foran
7)DCE
8)King
9)Ballin
10)Rose
11)Watmough
12)Galuvo
13)Stewart

14)Buhrer
15)Kite
16)Williams
17)Mauro

Ryan said:
Good point mauler....I noticed Buhrer hopping in at dummy 1/2 a lot tonight. Maybe Seu Seu makes way for Harrison or more preferably Robinson.

My bench would be-14 rose
15 buhrer
16 t rex
17 robinson

the mauler said:
Ryan said:

My bench would be-14 rose
15 buhrer
16 t rex
17 robinson

One like for you, sir :p

Matabele said:
I recon Buhrer should start in the back row and Galuvao play up front.

I totally agree. One things 4 sure joey would give us alot more grunt than Kite. Kites hit ups 2nite were pathetic!

Joe was the standout in the forwards tonight. TRex was the only other forward to really bend their defensive line (won us two penalties), until the last 20 minutes when our forwards got on top.

Could've used Choc against that big forward pack.

Ok lads.....Manly's won, so I'd better go throw a leg while I'm in the mood....have a great night lads n laddettes...I'll be thinking of that Lyon chip kick as I put one away.

13 hit ups for 91m is just what we need coming off the bench, if we use him right we could have a Dave taylor type of impact player with Williams

Big Joe, 155m, outstanding night other than the bad miss on Snowden

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6