TRex versues Foran

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Foran for sure.
He is a play maker and most teams dont have one and we have a few.
TRex is great when he is on but he plays for a bit and goes missing for a bit in ever game.
Foran is always there doing it when its needed. He is a match winner and worth more then TRex easy.

Foran is the keeper for me. TRex is great but forwards don't win games by themselves.
Foran is a match winner and we need to keep the spine of the team together

The Eagle said:
Fro said:
Stevo said:
1947 said:
Fro said:
Both those words make more sense than versues...

The thing about some people on this forum is they love to point out typos or when people make spelling errors.
If the content and meaning are there in the thread, what is the point of raising the issue?

To point out how stupid people are and to make them feel inadequate.

people don't need my help to show how stupid they are.

and if they feel inadequate because of that it tends to say a fair bit about them

Says a lot about you doesn't it? Needing to put people down to feel useful,I feel sorry for your type

Actually no it doesn't, I didn't put anyone down at all, I just pointed out a fact, if you insist on stalking my every post then good luck to you.

I don't feel sorry for you at all Shane, you wallow in a world of your own self importance, good luck with that, for the first time i think i shall use the ignore button on you champ, you arent worthy of my time in any way.

Peace out fool...

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6