TRENT SEND MESSAGE TO SUPPORT KAPOW

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
every time kapow runs there should be someone up his ass in support evry time ........he is our strike player ... it should be protocol

all you Barrett kock suckers ... get the sprog out of your eyes and call a spade a spade
See the difference is you're gonna whinge and SFA is gonna happen whereas these "kock suckers" are gonna move on with their lives whilst understanding this just hasn't been our season.

See the difference is you're gonna whinge and SFA is gonna happen whereas these "kock suckers" are gonna move on with their lives whilst understanding this just hasn't been our season.

i wont waste my time convincing you to clear the sprog out of your eyes brother

not one time did a player follow kapow in support .. what the fcuk is an excuse for that ... unless it wasnt coached ???????? it obviously wasnt coached thats why it did not happen

i wont waste my time convincing you to clear the sprog out of your eyes brother

not one time did a player follow kapow in support .. what the fcuk is an excuse for that ... unless it wasnt coached ???????? it obviously wasnt coached thats why it did not happen
See I can't take what you say seriously because for some reason you think Jayden Hodges is better than Parcell. Taupau was on a mission to break the line and get quick play the balls which is why he ran for so many metres why risk an offload when Canterbury rush up and have so many bodies in the ruck any of which could get the ball if the offload misfires?

Sad thing is parcel would have scored two tries tonight following Kapaow. A) because he is ****ing fast and b) because he can play hooker unlike Api 'the anchor' korisau - who is my favourite manly 14. But just isn't 1st grade hooker material.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2