Trbojevic Bros

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Don't want to be negative nelly here, but they could could of staggered the contracts.
We all know what happens when the contracts aren't staggered
Are you suggesting we should have rejected the Turbos apparent insistance on a package deal on their terms?

StGI tried that with the Stewarts. They wanted to treat Brett and Glenn separately when the Stewarts insisted on signing as a package deal. Whereas Manly jumped in and happily signed the package deal. Two premierships and ten consecutive seasons in the semis later, Manly was happy, and maybe StGI realised the huge blunder they'd made. Maybe that's why StGI reportedly jumped in to offer the package deal to the Turbos, probably hoping Manly wouldn't.

IMO the greatest asset Manly have in any current and future negotiations with the Turbos is their goodwill towards the club. Show distrust to trustworthy people and you risk destroying their goodwill. I would never paint the Turbos with the same brush as players with less club loyalty.

Read today that the knights are close to getting him. I guess one thing in Manly's favour is that he prob knows Baz quite well. That and newy are rubbish...

Any future signings are probably going to be dependent on Stewart any Matai...I'd love to see them both back if they were fully fit.

Are you suggesting we should have rejected the Turbos apparent insistance on a package deal on their terms?

StGI tried that with the Stewarts. They wanted to treat Brett and Glenn separately when the Stewarts insisted on signing as a package deal. Whereas Manly jumped in and happily signed the package deal. Two premierships and ten consecutive seasons in the semis later, Manly was happy, and maybe StGI realised the huge blunder they'd made. Maybe that's why StGI reportedly jumped in to offer the package deal to the Turbos, probably hoping Manly wouldn't.

IMO the greatest asset Manly have in any current and future negotiations with the Turbos is their goodwill towards the club. Show distrust to trustworthy people and you risk destroying their goodwill. I would never paint the Turbos with the same brush as players with less club loyalty.
The Stewart's were on a staggered deal at Manly...

Try going to school in Adelaide where, especially when I went to school in the late 80's and early 90's, neither league nor union was on the menu.

Being in SA the winter sports on offer were generally Aussie rules and basketball while cricket, netball and to a lesser extent baseball and tennis were the summer sports.

Definitely Tim Cleary he was a teacher at my school in canberra when i was in year 5, I think it was his first year of teaching in 1988. He was a massive union fan and hated league like every other teacher at that school.

Sounds like he's just the sort needed to run the club.:party:

Tommy T just on Big Sports Breakfast. Congratulated on signing. Never really going anywhere else banter. Tom well schooled in encouraging members to sign up.
Origin camp was a good learning experience for him. Younger brother 15 but too soon to say if he'll be any good (sounded like a very sweet, protective older brother). Barrett is a very good communicator as a coach. Very clear on game plan. Training starts again on November 1.
Meanwhile, I'm in the car saying "ask him about the ankle. Ask him about the ankle!"
They completely ignored me!!!
Oh for some decent sports journos in this country who ask the right questions and aren't constantly having every orrifice greased by corporate interests, like pigs ready for the spit.

Tommy T just on Big Sports Breakfast. Congratulated on signing. Never really going anywhere else banter. Tom well schooled in encouraging members to sign up.
Origin camp was a good learning experience for him. Younger brother 15 but too soon to say if he'll be any good (sounded like a very sweet, protective older brother). Barrett is a very good communicator as a coach. Very clear on game plan. Training starts again on November 1.
Meanwhile, I'm in the car saying "ask him about the ankle. Ask him about the ankle!"
They completely ignored me!!!
Oh for some decent sports journos in this country who ask the right questions and aren't constantly having every orrifice greased by corporate interests, like pigs ready for the spit.
Thanks for the report BE .

Definitely Tim Cleary he was a teacher at my school in canberra when i was in year 5, I think it was his first year of teaching in 1988. He was a massive union fan and hated league like every other teacher at that school.
Maybe we can win the shute shield? Are there any Union clubs on the northern beaches? (yes yes I know)

They would have had a pre-arranged set of questions to ask Tom, though I think someone forgot to ask about the ankle.

They really couldn't ask for anything controversial since Tom has never been involved in any controversy. About the dirtiest thing he's done is run with his shorts halfway down his arse after nearly getting pantsed against Newcastle lol.

The good thing about Jake and Tom is that away from the football field they both seem to have old heads on young shoulders. We're not likely to see their names in the paper or in news reports for anything like some of their fellow players get up to.

Ask any pupil at St Augustine College who had a contract with Manly. St Augustine College is a rugby school and league is frowned upon

Thanks for the answer, on first reading your initial post I thought he may have been anti contact sport !! ... but just a rah rah .... not so bad I played both and I still follow the 'rats' .... after the mighty sea eagles of course

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6