Trbojevic Bros

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It amazing how relatively quiet this thread is (especially when it is probably the best news we had in an otherwise disappointing season) compared to anyhing that is a whinge fest

I think because we all manly supporters kind of knew deep down the boys were going to commit to manly long term. It would of been a real shock and dissapointing result had they changed clubs.

Still good knowing they are locked in for another 4 years

Great to have the lads wrapped up.

Hope we see an even better tommy next year with his ankle right.

Will jake be captain next year we think?

Great to have the lads wrapped up.

Hope we see an even better tommy next year with his ankle right.

Will jake be captain next year we think?
Yes Jake will be skipper, not sure if we will have co captains anymore though.

I think we should start a site 'When is Manly going to re sign the Trbojevics to play for us after 2020'. We should be on the Penn's and Fulton's back to let us know how far they are through negotiations.

Well that's a vote of confidence for a coach that hasn't really shown the results he needs to get (and I believe he can) his job would be easier if he was allowed to manage HIS squad.

Too much meddling and agendas still.

It amazing how relatively quiet this thread is (especially when it is probably the best news we had in an otherwise disappointing season) compared to anyhing that is a whinge fest
Show me a third and fourth Turbo and I'll be excited.:p
Love them both, great players, enormous potential, Manly to the core. But I shouldn't need to remind anybody that they're going to need players and structures around them to truly excel. Look how 2016 turned out, for example…

Woodsie, I've said it before and will keep saying it. Barrett copped a turkey last year with injuries. I dont think Toovey or Hasler would have done much better. Its been a steep learning curve for him, but I think having had such a bad year will toughen him up and make him potentially a better coach, as it did Hasler in 2003-4. If Manly can manage to avoid too many serious injuries, especially to their key players, they'll make the 8 comfortably. I wouldnt be touching Barrett until the end of '17.

Woodsie, I've said it before and will keep saying it. Barrett copped a turkey last year with injuries. I dont think Toovey or Hasler would have done much better. Its been a steep learning curve for him, but I think having had such a bad year will toughen him up and make him potentially a better coach, as it did Hasler in 2003-4. If Manly can manage to avoid too many serious injuries, especially to their key players, they'll make the 8 comfortably. I wouldnt be touching Barrett until the end of '17.

And I have been saying exactly the same thing ... just bored and stirring the pot.

While Barrett did make some rookie mistakes this year there were also some positive signs that he has the makings of a decent coach.

This year was also a year in which he could never get the side settled due to the amount of injuries we had which in fact (given how many players we used) was actually worse than Tooves had in 2015.

Like some others I am prepared to give Barrett at least another year and I do think we can climb into the top 8 at least if we have a good run with injuries and a somewhat decent draw (i.e. not have 5 x 5 day turnarounds in the opening 11 rounds).

I do love how Killer has primed Jake too. Had him acting as a chauffeur, wouldn't get out of the ice bath so Jake had to front the media after games... Give him the C coz he's earned it!

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4