Trbojevic Bros

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
well he can afford one now.

good news to have them locked in for 4 seasons.

Funny comment about Ben, pretty sure he is only 15 so only likely to see him in 2020, a long way away.

I may be wrong, but that photo looks a tad staged to me. Unless of course all player signings are conducted in the team gym. I also may be wrong here, but that looks like a pen in toms hand. He must have brought his own.
That also looks like a penn next to Tom. I really feel we would be better off if we reigned in our spending and cut back on Penn's

There is a lot of money tied up in 3 players.They maybe taking the Melbourne Storm route of having 3-4 top notch players and filling the rest with journey men and honest toilers.Unfortunately Fulton/Barrett are not like Bellamy.Either that or they're using the Storms other way of building a team

Are people seriously suggesting that the club shouldn't have stage managed the signing of it's two biggest stars and used the photo shoot and accompanying good news to sell memberships?

.... talk about clutching at straws to fuel a hatred.

People have been saying for months that Bozo and the Penn's were that useless they would **** up the negoiations .... now that they have signed them for 4 years .... the knockers are saying it was a done deal anybody could have done it.

.... talk about irrational hatred.

I am absolutely over the moon we have sewn up the Turbos. Whilst I never thought we wouldn't, if we lost one (or god help us both), there would have been more than a few people saying 'that's it, what a Keystone cops operation'.

The money may seem high to some, the reality is it's supply and demand. I have no doubt someone would come in and offer Tommy a million + a year, and tying them up together is a good idea too. To me these are 2 guys you don't play games with. They love the club, are local juniors, so you negotiate up front and try and work things out.

Hopefully part of the deal with Jake was to say 'we want you to lead this club over the next x amount of years'.

Are people seriously suggesting that the club shouldn't have stage managed the signing of it's two biggest stars and used the photo shoot and accompanying good news to sell memberships?

.... talk about clutching at straws to fuel a hatred.

People have been saying for months that Bozo and the Penn's were that useless they would **** up the negoiations .... now that they have signed them for 4 years .... the knockers are saying it was a done deal anybody could have done it.

.... talk about irrational hatred.
It feels less like a Manly supporter site every day here. Just hate speech running rampant. **** the knockers

It feels less like a Manly supporter site every day here. Just hate speech running rampant. **** the knockers

Have had 2 known posters private message me in the past month saying they were done, they no longer took pleasure from logging in and reading the posts. To quote one,

"the first time he posted his hate filled ****, it was his opinion. The second time he posted the same hate filled ****, it was redundant. The next 349 times he posted the same hate filled ****, it was just boring and ridiculous"

Have had 2 known posters private message me in the past month saying they were done, they no longer took pleasure from logging in and reading the posts. To quote one,

"the first time he posted his hate filled ****, it was his opinion. The second time he posted the same hate filled ****, it was redundant. The next 349 times he posted the same hate filled ****, it was just boring and ridiculous"
Yep, nearly time to clock off for me. I am starting to come on here armed and loaded with disdain for some of these keyboard clowns who disrespect nearly everything about our team in the name of "constructive criticism"
I need a Van Halen ban hammer, especially for that nerdberg twit

I am absolutely over the moon we have sewn up the Turbos. Whilst I never thought we wouldn't, if we lost one (or god help us both), there would have been more than a few people saying 'that's it, what a Keystone cops operation'.

The money may seem high to some, the reality is it's supply and demand. I have no doubt someone would come in and offer Tommy a million + a year, and tying them up together is a good idea too. To me these are 2 guys you don't play games with. They love the club, are local juniors, so you negotiate up front and try and work things out.

Hopefully part of the deal with Jake was to say 'we want you to lead this club over the next x amount of years'.
I'm sure they did say that - if he's lucky with injuries Jakey should be leading this club for 10 years and despite the cynicism and negativity around the joint atm those 2 boys have been a breath of fresh air. Go Manly!!!

Yep, nearly time to clock off for me. I am starting to come on here armed and loaded with disdain for some of these keyboard clowns who disrespect nearly everything about our team in the name of "constructive criticism"
I need a Van Halen ban hammer, especially for that nerdberg twit

I am in the camp of it takes all kinds, but when the same 6/7 posters post the same abusive **** every day in every thread ....... one bloke said it felt more and more like he had accidently logged into the Bulldogs forum whilst they were attacking manly.

Really good news to have them signed up for 4 years. All reports suggest that young Bed is every bit as good as his siblings.

They've said that about young Albert Hopoate, that he's better than Will and Jamil. Then there's Sione. I've a feeling if Will comes back we could have a team like

T. Trbojevic
DMZ
W. Hopoate
S. Hopoate
Parker
A. Hopoate
DCE
Lussick
Parcell
Taupau
B. Trbojevic
J. Hopoate
J. Trbojevic

They've said that about young Albert Hopoate, that he's better than Will and Jamil. Then there's Sione. I've a feeling if Will comes back we could have a team like

T. Trbojevic
DMZ
W. Hopoate
S. Hopoate
Parker
A. Hopoate
DCE
Lussick
Parcell
Taupau
B. Trbojevic
J. Hopoate
J. Trbojevic

There's something a little odd about that team but I just can't put my finger on it.

T. Trbojevic
DMZ
W. Hopoate
S. Hopoate
Parker
A. Hopoate
DCE
Lussick
Parcell
Taupau
B. Trbojevic
J. Hopoate
J. Trbojevic
Will won't come back, Sione isn't that good, Albert is a fullback/centre.

Now that the Trbos have signed until 2020, let's agree to forget this fact in 2018 and post endlessly about them being off contract, wring our hands and lament the state of affairs.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6