Travis 'Mug' Burns

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

simon_eagle

Reserve Grader
Ashamed that he once played for us.
A couple of cheap shots on DCE tonight.
Hope somebody breaks his leg.

Travis is a trier, but never had a second thought about letting him go.

Ashamed your a manly supporter Simon, he hasn't gone out with intention to hurt cherry. It one of those things that happens and Burns gives 110% in his defence

Ok, I have calmed down a tad and agree, I was out of order.

I actually loved Burns when he played for us and believe that he is more than simply a 'trier'. Still, if that tackle had broken DCE's leg, then I'm sure you'd be baying for blood.

Clay said:
Ashamed your a manly supporter Simon, he hasn't gone out with intention to hurt cherry. It one of those things that happens and Burns gives 110% in his defence

Cheers mate :s

yeah your are right if there was serious damage I would probably be singing a different tune.

simon_eagle said:
Ok, I have calmed down a tad and agree, I was out of order.

I actually loved Burns when he played for us and believe that he is more than simply a 'trier'. Still, if that tackle had broken DCE's leg, then I'm sure you'd be baying for blood.

Clay said:

Cheers mate :s

Don't apologise Simon, Burns is a goat and always has been.

HatersGonnaHate-1.jpg

Jatz Crackers said:
With his chequered history you would think attacking a kickers legs would at least get looked at by the refs.

Yeah i can't believe there wasn't more to that. Even the commentators said that the legs are a no go.

There is no malice in burns game, he just tries. He is well liked by a lot of the boys in our team

Dan is right. Top parents and his sister ain't half bad either. He just tries his guts out and gets it wrong occasionally.

And despite my earlier dig, I know that he always wanted to stay. He just wasn't part of 'He Who's' plans post-2007.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2