Travis Burns

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The papers claim they are going to use a verbal between burns and kennedy just prior to prove intent. If thats the case justin hodges is going to be rubbed out. He spends his whole game verballing opposition and often finds himself in scuffles and dangerous contact as a result

Daniel said:
I just watched it again.

No way that was a deliberate high shot. Kennedy was falling and Burns looked away. Reckless/careless yes. Intentional no way
The judiciary system does seem a bit on the nose. Penrith have no chance of making the 8 so Burns is the perfect person to make an example of to prove that they're cracking down, whereas the big guns like Inglis and Kasiano get away with heaps more. Burns is no angel - 6 week Imo but if GI gets of lightly it's ridiculous.

Burns is a no name first grader from a non glamour club. The judiciary will enjoy suspending him for a long period without the pressure a big name player would bring on their heads.

Forget the high shot he got three weeks for a chicken wing. If that's the case why wasn't smith suspended for the drumstick tackle where he pulled the leg and then twisted the ankle of the parra player.

He's always been that sort of borderline, reckless player and the reason why he was released. I actually think his form had improved over the past few seasons but this kind of thing isn't a surprise.

I used to cringe having a young choc, young matai and burnsy in the same time we never won many penalty counts back then

I've always liked Travis, and would welcome him back as a back-up hooker, half or five-eight, but the contract would have to be very clear about ill-disciplined play.
I hope Travis is given another chance and some club. I'm sure even he would be smart enough to realise that his next club would be his last, and that he'd have to cut out the dirt. He is a really wholehearted player who tackles extremely well. His attack is limited, that's why I think he could make a decent hooker.

A HUGE NO from me. We can't afford to sign up aging angry ants. He's liable to get sent off, or serve suspensions for his 'over exuberant' play which he doesn't seem to be able to modify. He'd probably do well in England.

Or Brian Smith should sign him up, the Roosters seem to love giving away penalties.

How I see it he's one of the only players thats gone to another NRL club that I'd have back. He also has mates that play here. To me it seems like he would be happiest here and play his best footy.

Des should sack Reynolds straight away and offer Burns $400K a year for the next 3 years.

Go on Des.....do it.

No way! He left us and chased the money to play ball with Thurston. Blew that chance too.

Back to Texas Rangers angry ant!

Stevo said:
What happened to Trav last night? I can't find info on it anywhere?

Boo-urns

Boo-urns

*simpsons

I dont know either
Sorry for making you click.
Nothing to report

(haiku)

globaleagle said:
Stevo said:
What happened to Trav last night? I can't find info on it anywhere?

Boo-urns

Boo-urns

*simpsons

I dont know either
Sorry for making you click.
Nothing to report

(haiku)

tumblr_lqrrylVyfU1qkb66ro1_400.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6