Travelling Supportahs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
To all those travelling south to the game tonight, I tip my hat to you.
You are the truly hardcore supporters.
If and when we win, you can all be assured that you have played your part. And I'm sure the players and coaching staff will appreciate what you will bring.
So make us proud and make some NOISE!!!
I know I'll be there with you in spirit, and hopefully be there with you next week.
Cheers, Lennox.

Good work mate, a lot have paid a LOT of money (late notice) to get there and you will be pleasantly surprised at how many have gone down (when you see them on TV tonight)

Agree, Lennox, many including myself will be there in spirit!

I had a look at sorting stuff to go to this game, but late notice flights/time off work/expenses just means it's too much.

Got my Wormald Manly Jersey over my chair here at work ready to put on @ finish then head down to the pub for a sneaky schooner.
Will be cheering the Maroon & White mightily via the TV tonight!

If (When!) we win tonight I will be there in person @ Stadium Australia for the GF - let's hope we can fly our MWSE flags high next week and thereafter!

Go Manly!

Can't wait!

Bay 10 row A for me! Just had to hand over more cash cause the Jetstar flight was delayed 2hr 30, got Saved by QANTAS, boarding now! Woo!!!!

On the subject of the MWTS, some of these guys are absolute legends (yeah we all know about Bones and he's a deadset legend), but there are many many others that you never hear about.

They don't post on here, don't get many accolades but they drive / fly / train to get to just about every home and away game.

They come from Mudgee / Wagga / Coffs Harbour / Newcastle / Brisbane /Townsville/ Emerald, all over the place really, some even from Perth and Adelaide.

And naturally heaps from the Beaches travel away to every Manly away from Sydney game, so you see the same faces at Brisbane / Townsville / Gold Coast / Auckland and Melbourne.

They call themseleves "one big happy Manly family".

They don't deserve to be treated in any way different from the people who can't afford / can't get away to go to games BUT they certainly need to be congratulated for the efforts they put in.

MWTS.....get on board for the time of your life!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4