Travelling OS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
When overseas is there a website or something that can get you live vision or replays of NRL games...

I had problems with Sentana in Vancouver last time I was there. They only broadcast a couple of NRL games, but all of the AFL. Weird. I blame Gallop. The only way you can stay up with the score is through the NRL website, (no pics) or this site through the thread.

Frogz said:
When overseas is there a website or something that can get you live vision or replays of NRL games...

I think nrl.com streams internationally live

yes - you can get live streams from NRL/Bigpond i think it was but it does cost you.
I did it last time I was in the UK.

Im currently in Chicago, NRL streams are not available here but can get 7 live games here in US through livesport.

http://www.nrl.livesport.tv/home

For NRL games, costs 20 a month but between Silvertails and seeing games can keep up with whats going on.

Hi Frogz

As the above post says, LIVESPORT.TV is a great site and I use it whenever I am overseas (which is too frequently, unfortunately). I pay an annual subscription of about $89.

just landed in Paris so my head is all screwed up.

wamf is right but if you want to download a crisp replay, lemme get settled and I will pm ya.

THanks everyone. Im sure I got enough info to be able to view.

Just hope its worth the effort....Would ne nice to come home in a few weeks with 10 points, not 4.

Cheers

My advice is don't travel overseas during the season. I went in 95 and manly lost after winning 15 in a row. Better still don't travel overseas ever. Last week I went on a tropical island holiday to Avalon, then same day I went to a brewpub in manly for a feed. Bush walking at Terrey hills, surfing....

can those who pm me before, do it again thanks...i lost all teh info u sent me

I watch every game live here in Oslo, Norway. Most on tele too. Always available if you know where to look, for free.

Frogz said:
can those who pm me before, do it again thanks...i lost all teh info u sent me

nope, only the first time was free!

that's what she said.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8