Trash T-Rex the Terrible

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

silvertail

Reserve Grader
4 massive errors in one game cannot be overlooked. He does not deserve to play next week.

First big error - let's the first try in by getting beaten by a step back in-field.

Second big error - didn't learn from the first big error and blows a 8 - 0 nil for his team.

Third big error - with 10 to go and a 10 point lead, he picks a player off the ground and gives a silly penalty away after his team mates do a lot of hard work in defense. No wonder that  Brian Smith changed his bench to target him.

Fourth error - drops a ball early in the count off a very soft hit up.

On their own, a single big error is forgivable. Four blunders. Please. Give me break. Drop him for next week. His team mates and fans deserve better.

I have to agree. He may have a spot as a winger but thats it. Cant read play. Cant turn and chase. We do deserve better. How many chances do you get?

Lets see where he plays when all hands are back on deck.Probably the bench position.He cant defend to save his own life.No idea.

After being at the game today I dubbed T-Rex with a new nickname. Henceforth I will call Tony Williams 'Derek Zoolander' cause in defence the big heap can't turn left.

The way Buhrer,Harrison and Robinson played today there is no spot on the bench for T Rex. His defense is not up to the standard of the rest of the team. Imagine Lyon and Matai in the backs with these young forwards bashing the opposition. Buhrer and Foran were just phenominal today.

One of the most impressive things about Manly's performance today is that they did it despite T-Rex.  He must be hooked quick smart when we get our full team back.

mickqld link said:
The way Buhrer,Harrison and Robinson played today there is no spot on the bench for T Rex. His defense is not up to the standard of the rest of the team. Imagine Lyon and Matai in the backs with these young forwards bashing the opposition. Buhrer and Foran were just phenominal today.

Buhrer looked good at the start, but looked a bit tired in the end (but by that stage, it was a far gone conclusion that Manly were home. Seemed to lack the physicality of Harrison and Robinson. Still though, 3 very good young back rowers who will fit in nicely once Joe G and Rodney decide to call it a day. George's indiscipline was also a bit worrying. He seems to have abit of niggle around the ruck that's giving away easy penatlies. He runs hard though, so its a tough one, but with 2 youngsters that ran and tackled hard in their first games for us today, and didn't put a foot wrong, Georgy is gonna need to cut that niggle out and play straight and hard. Its what Des wants. Cuthbertson was hooked for similar reasons.

Hoops out played him in the centres and it was his first run there. His mistakes outweigh his positives

it was like we played with 12 2day.watched him closely and was a passenger after bout ten minutes.il give him the benefit of the doubt,that he was injured otherwise he was disgraceful,and couldve cost us the game.

Actually if anything todays game showed me he must move into the forwards.  Its not just because he looks lost out in the centres but his offloading ability is severly underutilised by us.  That and we look so dangerous when we do play some second phase stuff, than he must go into the pack because if he doesn't than his career here is pretty much over.

I can't really believe that our club has a big win, and somebody comes on here and the first thing they can do is go for the negative !!

We are the silvertails. We'll boo the team if they don't put in enough effort, applaud them and rip the shreds if they go down valiantly, and drink for days to celebrate a victory. Considering our home ground, we are the last of the true tribal supporters.

Trex was used as a second rower in attack and was our best second rower in attack.

His try, like chocs showed strength and i felt he was pretty good today.

Forget one eyed, only a blind eyed supporter would say all 4 of those were his fault.

He was poor again, and the current weak link in the chain but I wonder what it would be like without him

I was there and didn't I see Big T get a try?  Sure, he was not good in defense, but he was the only one who could have barged through and scored.

He does look ordinary sometimes,but when he puts his mind to it,he is super.(billy slater speed hump try).Went well enough today,but agree,definitely needs to do work on defence.

DSM5 link said:
I was there and didn't I see Big T get a try?  Sure, he was not good in defense, but he was the only one who could have barged through and scored.
You did indeed see that try with 20-20 vision, DSM.  And did I not also see TRex offloading in the tackle for Foran to only need to fall over the line to score?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6