Trans Tasman Test

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Silver Eagle

Reserve Grader
Does anyone know when the tickets on ticketek are open for the public as ive deleted my members password by mistake and have to wait to buy tickets now, unless someone is willing to give me the password again via pm

Really Really hoping the Kiwis can put the ageing unimaginative Kangarats to the sword. To be clear, I am NOT A KIWI, although I do enjoy the odd Harka. I'm just fed up wth the crappy selections, T Sheens, C Smith's arrogance. I'm sick of the sight of B Grub, the Morrises. Hope DCE doesn't play - his knee is not real flash.

Hiku for MOM. But how Stevie didn't get a run I'll never understand. And what about Jennings ? It's pathetic.

Silver Eagle said:
Does anyone know when the tickets on ticketek are open for the public as ive deleted my members password by mistake and have to wait to buy tickets now, unless someone is willing to give me the password again via pm

Are you kidding? They can't give them away.

Just hit the enter key on the blank password field.

Also google it as there are lots of promos for special deals - including food etc

I tried it via Android and it has a Continue without Password button. Also seating choice with food :)

I reckon the young Kiwis wil give it a shot and put some old Roos on their backsides :cool:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6