TRADE OFF WITH TITANS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Got an idea out of the box- pretty optimistic and far fetched-cause like people have said-good halves are hard to find and buggar all on the market- But
Why don't we,---------

Play DCE at 7 and Fox at 6 this year and ask them to do what thjey are getting paid to do and have argeably the best halves combinations in the game,playing inside the likes of snake,Killer skivvy and jamie when he is back.
get our forwards to tighten up and have a crack at making ing the fucn 8 again
lighten up and get to the ground this week and cheer.
Go manly-whatever happens-
lol my suggestion was only for while foz is out. I think we should play them both and agree with what you've said

I agree he is an awesome hooker. But he has a nice solid kicking game. He is rock solid in defence and he can pass and run from second receiver. In addition getting hodges on the field can exploit the rule changes. Ultimately though the point was that our other options at 5/8 in my opinion will cost us points through weaker defence. We need to rebuild the maroon wall and use our defence to force field position. We don't have the cattle to make 60m a set.
I agree that we'll struggle to make 60m a set.

Is it just me or is it strange that there has been no official club announcement regarding DCE?

Ballin is not a 5/8, end of story.
While Foz is out, the options are Littlejohn, Lyon and Mateo. Apparently Littlejohn is injured so that rules him out. Whatever changes are made, it is preferable not to weaken another position by moving somebody. Mateo to 5/8, and a backrow of Lui, Symonds & Buhrer. Buhrer on the left with Matai, Lui in the middle and Symonds on the right with Killer.

I am sure that report is 100% accurate (based on numerous sources, confirmed in a statement by both clubs )

What if Dce can't get a place up there in hurry and move the kids etc!! Nightmare, it's hard enough getting the kids ready for kindy, school at the best of times.

Oh that's right he's a millionaire, wife doesn't have to work, and training is hardly a 9-5 job.

What if Dce can't get a place up there in hurry and move the kids etc!! Nightmare, it's hard enough getting the kids ready for kindy, school at the best of times.

Oh that's right he's a millionaire, wife doesn't have to work, and training is hardly a 9-5 job.
**** him,he can sleep on a park bench for all I care.

Is it just me or is it strange that there has been no official club announcement regarding DCE?
Titans announced it, as Chez is their signing.:sweating:

Manly did not officially announce that they had withdrawn the offer - that was strange - so much for improving Members Communication @:cool:

Got an idea out of the box- pretty optimistic and far fetched-cause like people have said-good halves are hard to find and buggar all on the market- But
Why don't we,---------

Play DCE at 7 and Fox at 6 this year and ask them to do what thjey are getting paid to do and have argeably the best halves combinations in the game,playing inside the likes of snake,Killer skivvy and jamie when he is back.
get our forwards to tighten up and have a crack at making ing the fucn 8 again
lighten up and get to the ground this week and cheer.
Go manly-whatever happens-
sounds like a good plan to me!
remove some of the ego going around with this, and let them go and play footy

Sign Elgey or Cornish and they may not kick on and we may miss the 8

Sign Mortimer as a starting half and we will miss the 8

I'd rather take the punt on a rookie then pick up a decent player who hasn't excelled at 3 clubs, 2 of them struggling clubs

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6