Tough season hard to take for Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Api has 5 try assists, to parcells 1. Api and Parcell are the same age basically and both are rookies. And he misses more because he actually tries to take on the bigger men where as Parcell hides behind the line (he always does it) and Koroisau hits a lot better in defence.
This is so laughable. I'll give you the try assists, but Parcell doesn't hide behind anyone. The reason he doesn't miss tackles is because he's a good defender. This isn't close, Api missed 70 tackles this season. SEVENTY! Four times as many as Parcell.
What about Api making twice as many errors as Parcell? And that's only the errors he makes, it doesn't include the ones he's responsible for with bad passing. I'm not even trying to say Parcell is all that, he has a lot of work to do to become a good first grade hooker. But he's already superior to api.

The biggest portions of a hooker's job is clean ball service and high tackle counts.Parcell exceeds Api in both those and has more future potential.
Pick Parcell over Api every time.
Yes hookers excel at giving good ball service.
As long as it good clean service from behind then they have done their job.

Some even have the head job

This is so laughable. I'll give you the try assists, but Parcell doesn't hide behind anyone. The reason he doesn't miss tackles is because he's a good defender. This isn't close, Api missed 70 tackles this season. SEVENTY! Four times as many as Parcell.
What about Api making twice as many errors as Parcell? And that's only the errors he makes, it doesn't include the ones he's responsible for with bad passing. I'm not even trying to say Parcell is all that, he has a lot of work to do to become a good first grade hooker. But he's already superior to api.
Api's tries and assists were essentially in the halves, not hooker.

Only really relevant if we're comparing him to DCE and Green, not Parcell.

Not a raving fan or a knocker.
I know there's plenty of people who think Api is crappy but in the official closing count of Dally M points I think little Api was our leading our tally.
He must have played some decent games.

He played really well for manly last year, he was one of our best yet you all continue to want Parcell as hooker yet he did nothing all year? Where is the sense in that? At least Api played well and scored some tries, set some tries up, smashed some big blokes. His only major flaw is his 2 or 3 poor passes a game get over it.
You continually overlook the fact that it is more than 2 or 3 passes and forget the 5 missed tackles that go with it.

Anyway, this debate has been done to death. I like Api and his passion; however, he might be better suited off the bench ahead of Brown, as we don't have another player who can cover the halves if one goes down.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6