Tough judges

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan

Bencher
Bit surprised about the negativity after todays game.I thought it was a good effort against an extremely desperate side and to be honest I always thought we had them covered despite horseheads attempts to get them back in the game.The penalties didnt allow iether side to settle and the sharks showed plenty of ticker.Game after game shows how a run of penalties changes a match and we couldnt get a crack for a long time.I thought our forward defence was good under pressure.

I really enjoyed another Manly win in the brookie sunshine.Throw a few goal kicks in and the disallowed try and it is a comfortable win. 5 from 6 is sensational minus gift.Horo and Reds performance is the key here -sensational and was the biggest thing to come out of the match.

Same for Hiku re the negativity.Reminded me a lot of Jorges debut,flashes of brilliance with a few shaky moments.Plenty of potential and to give it to him after 1 game is silly.

Only negative for me was the backchat to horsehead,Very dangerous to play with these dickheads egos as it can bite you badly in a close one.You can never win and he obviously favoured the sharks after the backchat.

Anyone got the latest on Wolf and Brett's injuries?

I thought we scored too many points early and it really put us off our normal routine ;)

There is only one thing bigger than horsehead's ego and that is his hatred for Manly. Agree the players need to bite their tongues and not rip into horsehead but it is also horsehead's job to be professional ref not an egotistical bar steward.

As for the touchies I am struggling to understand how they are so protected, deadset useless

I thought this thread was about the tough touch judges. They certainly gave us a tough times, missing several forward passes - especially from Gallen.
Overall the refereeing standard has been better this season, but today they were whistle-happy and inconsistent.
We were smashing Cronulla, and were 99% sure of scoring when Stapleton plucked that bomb from several Manly players, ran 100 metres and gave Cronulla momentum. While we were the better side, Cronulla did show plenty of ticker, which will put us in good sted for the next match with Souffs.

Touch judge the best job in Australia. You run up and down the side line and make no calls and are never held to account.

The Sharks surprised me, I thought they would go away after the start Manly got. They got a touch lucky and they made the most of it. In the end I was pleased we were good enough to get a solid win.

Any game it seems can be a blowout or a close affair. We are going way better than nearly everyone else at this stage.

Must watch the replay.
At the ground, it looked like the refs were dictating the game, trying to give the sharks a win.
Every time we got on a roll, they stopped it, every time the sharks didn't, they gave them a helping hand.

From being on the hill, i did learn that Jarrod Maxwell's mother is either a whore or a horse. He wasn't going to get home either. Did anyone see to that?

Duff said:
Must watch the replay.
At the ground, it looked like the refs were dictating the game, trying to give the sharks a win.
Every time we got on a roll, they stopped it, every time the sharks didn't, they gave them a helping hand.

From being on the hill, i did learn that Jarrod Maxwell's mother is either a whore or a horse. He wasn't going to get home either. Did anyone see to that?

Amazing....it seemed exactly the same way from under the scoreboard.

I've IQ'd the replay and will watch it today. I'd love to know what the second half penalty count was because the Sharks got plenty. And they were good ones. Fourth tackle and around half way.

I feel confident we would have done a real job on them had they not scored the flukey try just before half time. They hardly had a tackle inside our 20 in the first half.

Anyway, a win's a win. We showed pretty good composure. Lets hope Joe's ankle isn't a career ender.

Re: RE: Tough judges

Duff said:
Must watch the replay.

Seems like a lot of attendees yesterday had had sexual relations with his wife as well.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4