Totally Official

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I am new here, and I would have to say this thread has me laughing already. I don't know if this is the thread to be saying this, but will be able to contriute hopefully well enough in this place through some very well placed contacts high up in our beloved club. Don't ask me to disclose though...!!

Anyway, here is something that has me probably concerned more than anything:

With BK leaving, the talk is that are not going to recruit a big name to replace him (having spent up on Lyon - who won't be playing in the back row despite what some have suggested). The word is that we will use the presence of Beaver to groome a talented youngster. The person who is being touted as being this youngster, is a guy called Ben Rogers, currently under contract at Souths! He signed for two years, but neither party is happy. They are looking to free up cash. He was from Penrith before that. I haven't seen much of him, but a friend of mine who supports them says he's open a six pack if they did release him.... Anyone heard this?
FlyingHigh, all i know is, if you are as funny in your future posts as the movie of the 70s with the same name, then im bound to be laughing a lot over the coming weeks.months. Welcome.

Hey FlyingHigh, do you speak Jive ?

Yes I do, but if you are questioning the authenticity of the post, then I assure you I am being as truthful as a man wihose nads are in the hands of hungry mongolian chef.

Doctor: We have to get this woman to hospital immediately, she is a very ill
Flight Attendant: Oh no that sounds terrible, what is it ?
Doc: Its a big building with patients in it, but thats not important right now

There's no reason to become alarmed, and we hope you'll enjoy the rest of your flight. By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?

Doctor: We have to get this woman to hospital immediately, she is a very ill
Flight Attendant: Oh no that sounds terrible, what is it ?
Doc: Its a big building with patients in it, but thats not important right now

LOL

outstanding thread Hijack!

Hijack - Flying High get it get it !!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :doh:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8