Totally Official

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
:yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

hes copping a bit of flack over at the eels forum, lol although most of the genuises over there still call him "Lyons" lol

when the season finishes over there. From memory Joey played the last few games of it last season for Warrington after ours finished so I guess October/November.

they all call him Judas LOL

big call for them to even spell that correctly let alone know what role Judas played in the bible!

Ryan, Crusher just logged in looking for your apology :)

Awwwwwwwww Byso.....Pleeeeease....your not going to keep me to my word here are you? It would be embarrassing.

If I get any people who second your request, I suppose I'll amble over....some day...Grrrrrrrrr !!!

Excellent news. Just keep Beaver way from his cheek bone. Now all we need is a coach and a hard nosed front rower. Lyon at 5/8 would be good. Put Travis into hooker and sell Dunley, Williamson, Stephenson and Matai, then we could afford BKs price and be competitave..

First of all fantastic news about J Lyon becoming a Sea Eagle (insert any number of emoticons for I am exited)

But, I am surprised that it has not been commented on previoulsy is that almost 25% of our salary cap is about to absorbed by just 2 players, Orford and Lyon.

With so many of our eggs now in just 2 baskets we will be looking to the footballing gods for these 2 to avoid injury and remain (or in Orford's case regain) in top form.

Of course we do not know the details of either contract and they may involve a high level of outside sponsorship which is excluded under the cap.

First of all fantastic news about J Lyon becoming a Sea Eagle (insert any number of emoticons for I am exited)

But, I am surprised that it has not been commented on previoulsy is that almost 25% of our salary cap is about to absorbed by just 2 players, Orford and Lyon.

With so many of our eggs now in just 2 baskets we will be looking to the footballing gods for these 2 to avoid injury and remain (or in Orford's case regain) in top form.

Of course we do not know the details of either contract and they may involve a high level of outside sponsorship which is excluded under the cap.

ssssshhhhhhhhh

:naughty: :naughty:

Pete, don't go letting Matas NEW agenda out of the bag :clap:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6