Top Young Players Off Contract to target to win premiership within a few years

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What we do have to offer is starting positions, and the opportunity of playing with a recognised successful club.

Don't worry about what's going on now, it's a pain right now, but in 2-3 years time we will look back and laugh, particularly at our halves that left and haven't won a thing!!

Whatever happened to that young aboriginal lad we signed a few years back who was also a gun track n field athlete? he signed with us apparently cause we'd let him to his athletics as well?
Yeh his name is Josh Robinson, he's my best mates nephew. He actually didn't get resigned by manly, but the Cowboys about two years ago. But now he's focussing on athletics. He won a silver in the 400m at the aus track championships. He's working with my mate who's a carpenter up here in Toowoomba. His dads still a mad manly supporter. Josh's dad and his uncle both played reserves for the Broncos in the 90's

Please don't sign any more journeymen. Just come up with a hotlist of the best juniors in the land and sign them. Hey club, as a school teacher, look up Ben Latu and Alex Seve. About 17 and 15 - sign them!

Please don't sign any more journeymen. Just come up with a hotlist of the best juniors in the land and sign them. Hey club, as a school teacher, look up Ben Latu and Alex Seve. About 17 and 15 - sign them!

You know, this is the absolute best approach.

We need to put together the cream of the NYC, and thankfully we have the cap space to pay overs to entice these young guys away from their clubs. We have enough experience with Snake, Matai, Lyon, Ballin, and co. and if we can surround these old heads with fresh talent, we can build towards something in the next 3-5 years.

A quick fix of guys like Hodkinson, Sezer, and players of that ilk will not cut it. The long way is the short way in my opinion.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2