Top of the heap

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kiwi Eagle said:
Win today and we will most likely be leading the comp for the 1st time in a very long time !! Good incentive for the lads.

Please don't say this before its happened. I was only thinking during the game that this thread put the mock on us!

The team on top of the ladder has a minus points differential! Unbelievably close comp.

I was actually thinking this the other day, but the NRLs greatest strength as a competition is also part of its weakness. How close the comp is, would be the envy of every sports administration going around and its done so without a draft. However, because the competition is so close it means the influence the referees are having on a contest is way too great. I personally think that AFL umpires are the worst officials in Australia but the difference there is you can cope with a dozen bad calls and it won't impact the result. In the NRL it only takes one dud call an it can change the momentum and indeed the winner of any game.

ALinda said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Win today and we will most likely be leading the comp for the 1st time in a very long time !! Good incentive for the lads.

Please don't say this before its happened. I was only thinking during the game that this thread put the mock on us!

Why ? It's not saying we are certainties, just saying what an outcome could be at the end of the game

Kiwi Eagle said:
ALinda said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

Why ? It's not saying we are certainties, just saying what an outcome could be at the end of the game

We will be on top in 3 weeks time. 3 wins coming up.

bones said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
ALinda said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

We will be on top in 3 weeks time. 3 wins coming up.

I hope you're right Bones, but the footy gods have a habit of denying the overconfident. This has been the problem for souffs and their fans for years and that's just what this thread sounded like leading into yesterdays game.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8