Top four finish for Manly realistic: Foran

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well Foz, u hit it right on the head, we got top 4. So now what do we do?

The Eagle Has Landed said:
He's more optimistic than I am, I really can't see us making the top 4 but if we do I'll be the first one to eat my own hat.

Hehe what do u say about our team now, can we make top 4?

He's more optimistic than I am, I really can't see us making the top 4 but if we do I'll be the first one to eat my own hat.

Has someone got a hat to this man yet ?

mickqld said:
The stats don't lie. Poor meters, nearly worst in missed tackles, average to poor in most other stats, lousy f/a all point to a mid table finish at best. Anywhere from 10th - 7th will be our finish. My tip 8th

Is it true Mick that every time u tip something bad for Manly, its the opposite?

Kiwi Eagle said:

Here here!!! Eat the hat! Eat the hat!!

eelcatcher said:
mickqld said:
The stats don't lie. Poor meters, nearly worst in missed tackles, average to poor in most other stats, lousy f/a all point to a mid table finish at best. Anywhere from 10th - 7th will be our finish. My tip 8th

Is it true Mick that every time u tip something bad for Manly, its the opposite?

Kiwi Eagle said:

Here here!!! Eat the hat! Eat the hat!!

Anyone got him some source for him?

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8