Top 8 We're out.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
also the loss to the Tigers, and Chechin Robbing us against the Titans, the Moron that organised tthe pre-season launch etc etc

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
also the loss to the Tigers, and Chechin Robbing us against the Titans, the Moron that organised tthe pre-season launch etc etc

Hear hear BE - a season full of misgivings and self sabotage all round. Plenty to learn from.....

That news is so yesterday. We're back in. Woo Hoo. Love you work Eagles.

Haha I felt the same as Garts even at 12-4 up

And again when that merkin Archer missed the knock on from them and Gronk nearly scored

Pity that Storm have got 2 easier games to finish with (though Warriors maybe a tough one as they'll want a good finish in front of their own fans) as a top 4 finish would be great given the start to the season & all the crowing by the media & other club supporters that we'd be nowhere near.

CliffyIsGod link said:
[quote author=Garts link=topic=181428.msg237770#msg237770 date=1250987584]
We will be in 10th come 4.30pm this afternoon. I just can not see us winning this one. 

Good feeling now, Garts?
[/quote]

Fark yeah.  I tried to watch the game as if it was live but only lasted till half time as I did not want to get disappointed with being run down.  I was able to watch the 2nd half relaxed, I would have had a heart attack seeing Slater make that break at the end if I did not know the result. 

Hahah, you make me sick Garts. I nearly heart-attacked it up when Slater went through. Makes it so much enjoyable though watching it rather than spoiling it.

I really tried but I go get so stressed and start screaming my arse off at the tv.  My neighbours told me just before the game they always know when Manly is playing and how they are going with the swearing come from my apartment.  They had guests and I thought I should be civil and not be dropping f'ing c's every 2 minutes.  

Sounds like you watch the game just like my Garts lol

I of my favourite memories of footy is from 95 when we played Canberra. My neighbour was a Canberra fan, Hoppa scored 3 tries and I could clearly hear "tackle the big bastard" etc for every one of them

We look almost certain to make the eight if we win one more. The teams below us are playing each other in  a few games.

The game today annoyed me a bit, I put Melbourne as the last leg of an all up by accident :eek:. I was a bit peeved we won tbh :)

Cletus link said:
We look almost certain to make the eight if we win one more. The teams below us are playing each other in  a few games.

The game today annoyed me a bit, I put Melbourne as the last leg of an all up by accident :eek:. I was a bit peeved we won tbh :)
That kind of honesty is best kept to yourself - smite!

I'm glad we won though. It puts us in a great position with the hopeless Sharks and the Titans coming up at Brookvale. We should win one of those.
Injuries were a bit of a worry though. And the performance wasn't great either apart from out defence. Hopefully if Stewart is back we can put in some good performances because I'm still not sure we've got what it takes this year. I just hope Foran and Lyon pull up ok.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8