Top 4

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Clint

Premium Member
Tipping Member
Thanks Canberra. Destiny totally in our own hands now. I reckon the next few weeks will truely indicate where we are at.
If we are to be a real threat we have to show that we are good enough to hold onto the top 4 spot now.
The Rabbits next week are also going to be a great indicator.
C'mon boys.
Go Manly.

Thanks Canberra. Destiny totally in our own hands now. I reckon the next few weeks will truely indicate where we are at.
If we are to be a real threat we have to show that we are good enough to hold onto the top 4 spot now.
The Rabbits next week are also going to be a great indicator.
C'mon boys.
Go Manly.

Good or bad but we will defiantly have the dogs the 1st week of the finals, even if we loose to the Bunnies.

Good or bad but we will defiantly have the dogs the 1st week of the finals, even if we loose to the Bunnies.

In some sense it was a sort of perfect weekend result wise; Manly getting into the top 4 and the other hopefuls losing touch from us.
THe game against the Rabbits will be a ripper. They scare me. But our boys are beginning to get their game face on and then take it on the park.

In some sense it was a sort of perfect weekend result wise; Manly getting into the top 4 and the other hopefuls losing touch from us.
THe game against the Rabbits will be a ripper. They scare me. But our boys are beginning to get their game face on and then take it on the park.

captainskin said:

I watched the souffs game today. If they play like that on Friday night we will win easily.

captainskin said:

I watched the souffs game today. If they play like that on Friday night we will win easily.

bones said:
The pessimists won't be happy.

The pessimists will be back, rest assured...

At the moment the pessimists are busy enjoying their time in the sun at the London Olympics, due to the Australian gold medal count. And, ultimately, the sun will burn itself out so the pessimists will enjoy an inevitable victory!!

bones said:

At the moment the pessimists are busy enjoying their time in the sun at the London Olympics, due to the Australian gold medal count. And, ultimately, the sun will burn itself out so the pessimists will enjoy an inevitable victory!!

Well, given our draw and the outcomes of this weeks results.

If we win our last four we are guaranteed a top 4 spot on outright points.

I think there is hope for a top 3 aswell.

Well, given our draw and the outcomes of this weeks results.

If we win our last four we are guaranteed a top 4 spot on outright points.

I think there is hope for a top 3 aswell.

Moops said:
bones said:

Actually, I was just thinking how the Cows game wasn't much help to our for and against ;)

Moops said:
bones said:

Actually, I was just thinking how the Cows game wasn't much help to our for and against ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4