Top 4 This Weekend????

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ralphie

Bencher
Premium Member
I know this may be a little optimistic, but it could happen.

All that needs to happen is for us to beat North Queensland and Canberra to beat the donkeys. Canberra are a tough team to beat if they are "on," particularly in Canberra. The donkeys are seriously on the slide and I won't be at all surpised to see them go down.

We have the ability to beat Nth Qld, but I'm not sure they have the attitude right now. The fact remains our top 4 aspirations remain firmly in our hands.

I know this may be a little optimistic, but it could happen.

All that needs to happen is for us to beat North Queensland and Canberra to beat the donkeys. Canberra are a tough team to beat if they are "on," particularly in Canberra. The donkeys are seriously on the slide and I won't be at all surpised to see them go down.

We have the ability to beat Nth Qld, but I'm not sure they have the attitude right now. The fact remains our top 4 aspirations remain firmly in our hands.

We will have to overcome the team we struggle the most against away and the men in pink against a side we know will score plenty of points.Very unlikely but the next 4 are definitely possible wins.I think we will win 3 of 5 and run 5th.

We will have to overcome the team we struggle the most against away and the men in pink against a side we know will score plenty of points.Very unlikely but the next 4 are definitely possible wins.I think we will win 3 of 5 and run 5th.

I don't see us beating the Cows up there, we just don't have our attacking structure of 2011 and our timing is out. We would have lost to any other team last weekend after being 18 down, we were lucky the Warriors fall off in the back end of games. Would love the boys to come out and for things to start clicking though because if they do we can beat anyone :)

I don't see us beating the Cows up there, we just don't have our attacking structure of 2011 and our timing is out. We would have lost to any other team last weekend after being 18 down, we were lucky the Warriors fall off in the back end of games. Would love the boys to come out and for things to start clicking though because if they do we can beat anyone :)

Manly beating the Cows this Sat night will be enough for me. Not worried about what happens in Canberra, we can control are own destiny. We are yet to play the Ponies at Brookie, this game will be massive!

Manly beating the Cows this Sat night will be enough for me. Not worried about what happens in Canberra, we can control are own destiny. We are yet to play the Ponies at Brookie, this game will be massive!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2