Top 10 Fearless 2014 Predictions

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

silvertail

Reserve Grader
My first post since GF. Still bitter, still cranky.

Bag me if you like, but here are my fearless predictions for 2014.

1. Our 6 and 7 will confirm what the rugby league world already knows; we have the best halves combination, bar none

2. Early on, pundits will get again claim that we can't win the comp; this time, reasoning that we don't have reliable and solid front rowers. Strap yourselves in Manly fans; I predict that front row stars will be born at Brookie in 2014

3. Toovey will earn the respect he deserves from the Manly hating community

4. Beaver will find his way into the inner sanctum to enjoy the ride

5. Our star studded back line will defy the ageing process

6. Don't be silly enough not to book tickets for Sunday arvo footy at Brookie

7. Jason King will have his best year ever

8. The Stewart brothers will rest their injuries at times, but will peak at the right end of the season

9. We will finish top 4 in the regular season.

10. We are gonna win the comp!

I like the cut of your jib mate.
Agree with all but am skeptical about Kingy having his best year. I believe he will contribute a lot to our pack this year, both literally and figuratively, but unsure about it being his best year yet.

silvertail said:

Funny thing is I think his famous Utube "there needs to be an investigation clip" has already changed a lot of non Manly fan's opinion of the great man.

1. Our 6 and 7 will confirm what the rugby league world already knows; we have the best halves combination, bar none

Maloney and Pearce will start off as the media darlings...only for them to realize (too late) that they can't compare to DCE/Foz

2. Early on, pundits will get again claim that we can't win the comp; this time, reasoning that we don't have reliable and solid front rowers. Strap yourselves in Manly fans; I predict that front row stars will be born at Brookie in 2014

Front Row lack of depth will definitely be used against us. (as usual though they will have egg on their faces)

Please be right, how much does he deserve it?

4. Beaver will find his way into the inner sanctum to enjoy the ride

Right on!!

5. Our star studded back line will defy the ageing process

Agree, early on they will bag them, and then by the end of the season proclaim it the best 1-7 in the comp!

6. Don't be silly enough not to book tickets for Sunday arvo footy at Brookie

I'm from the Hunter Valley and I can't wait for Sunday arvo at Brookie

7. Jason King will have his best year ever

Here here here!! Kingy to show us he is a quality prop

8. The Stewart brothers will rest their injuries at times, but will peak at the right end of the season

Glenn Stewart will be back to 2011 form. In contention for the Dally M. Snake will have the odd game off, but with quality replacements in Hiku, Blair, Gutherson, he will be given the extra week or two he needs.

9. We will finish top 4 in the regular season.

Big Tick!!

10. We are gonna win the comp!

Hell yeh!!
[/quote]

COMMANDER said:
My fearless prediction is that B Stewart will retire mid season.
You may be on to something Commander.

William B.(Bill) Stewart, Ph.D., associate professor and chief of the Section of Anatomy and Experimental Surgery at Yale University stands in his front yard. Prof Stewart may be medically retired this year at the age of 36 after his anti-ageing experiments back-fired.

20070531_Bill_Stewart_0006-2-1.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6