• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

winnyason

Bencher
Have to say we are so lucky to have him pick up the job after des, passionate given the dramas at the tigers and warriors after sheens and cleary left the job he has done underrated by media.

I just posted this comment below on another thread and I completely agree.

The way we are going is credit to our coaching and recruitment team.

Toovey is doing a great job so far and doing it his way, no fuss and most people in the league community, if not like him, respect him. I like how he's structured our play especially our defence and potent attack and great line runners.

I think he'll turn out to be one best coaches in the NRL.

swoop said:

Toovey is doing a great job so far and doing it his way, no fuss and most people in the league community, if not like him, respect him. I like how he's structured our play especially our defence and potent attack and great line runners.

Are we going that great? We lose tonight, we have won once in our last 5 games. Funnily, we started going badly when G Stewart returned.

Ryan said:
swoop said:

Are we going that great? We lose tonight, we have won once in our last 5 games. Funnily, we started going badly when G Stewart returned.

Yes we are Ryan. Geezus are you only even here on a less than favourable night.

4th last year after all the unnecessary and unethical drama De$ caused the club - Toovey stepped in in dire straits circumstances and you sit here and whinge at him. He is a rookie coach do not forget.

We all know you hate Toovey by reasons unstated. Get over yourself or go follow the Dogs - seriously.

1947 said:
Ryan said:
swoop said:

4th last year after all the unnecessary and unethical drama De$ caused the club - Toovey stepped in in dire straits circumstances and you sit here and whinge at him. He is a rookie coach do not forget.

We all know you hate Toovey by reasons unstated. Get over yourself or go follow the Dogs - seriously.

Chirp, chirp, chirp.

If you think one win, in five games is travelling ok in ANY sport, then your a blatant idiot.

So is it Tooves fault or Gifts ? We have played 4 out of 5 pretty decent opposition teams.

Chip and Chase said:

So is it Tooves fault or Gifts ? We have played 4 out of 5 pretty decent opposition teams.

Ok, shouldn't we beat decent opposition teams? One in five, which is 20% odd of the season isn't good, in anyone's estimation. And make that three straight at home (if we lose).

Ryan said:
1947 said:
Ryan said:
swoop said:

Chirp, chirp, chirp.

If you think one win, in five games is travelling ok in ANY sport, then your a blatant idiot.

How dare you call me an idiot. Or anyone on this forum!

1947 said:
Ryan said:
1947 said:
Ryan said:
swoop said:

Chirp, chirp, chirp.

I'll call you what I like if / when you tell me to support another team. Again, anyone who suggests one in five (especially in a sport where it is played weekly), is struggling to comprehend reality.

Ryan said:
1947 said:
Ryan said:
1947 said:
Ryan said:

Chirp, chirp, chirp.

I'll call you what I like if / when you tell me to support another team. Again, anyone who suggests one in five (especially in a sport where it is played weekly), is struggling to comprehend reality.

Ryan you are a true bottom feeder. Deadset.

1947 said:
Ryan said:
1947 said:
Ryan said:
1947 said:

Chirp, chirp, chirp.

Ryan you are a true bottom feeder. Deadset.

LOL, that actually was pretty funny....what IS a bottom feeder. Without saying me, I'd love your explanation of what one is?

C'mon leave Tooves alone, he's a Manly legend and should never have anything said against him. And we are 2/5, not 1/5 yay!

We were 2/1/2 before this game. Now 3/1/1 from last five. What am I missing?

Class of 95 said:
We were 2/1/2 before this game. Now 3/1/1 from last five. What am I missing?

Oops 2/1/2 now. NRL ladder updated the w/d/l ration but not games played :) Happy nonetheless with the bye coming up :)

Darren said:
C'mon leave Tooves alone, he's a Manly legend and should never have anything said against him. And we are 2/5, not 1/5 yay!

Ryan always says something against him and it is not constructive as he himself has said he has "issues" with him.
The negative dribble always occurs over a loss or suspected loss and not sure really why he is allowed to personally insult people and be disrespectful to the coach and not be pulled up for it.

But I guess we all accept the negative dribble he comes up with.

1947 said:
Darren said:

Ryan always says something against him and it is not constructive as he himself has said he has "issues" with him.
The negative dribble always occurs over a loss or suspected loss and not sure really why he is allowed to personally insult people and be disrespectful to the coach and not be pulled up for it.

But I guess we all accept the negative dribble he comes up with.

Re-read (if you can) the thread, and see who throws the first stone with, "support another team". Simple as that.

EDIT: And I loooooove to dribble. I have had around 9 beers.

Ryan said:
swoop said:

I'm happy to stand by my statement.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4