Toovey's spray has Eagles soaring

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Don't like the emphasis on particular Player's holding Manly's fortunes in their hands. Stewarts are impact players, but so is Killer and Matai and Foran....

Its a Team game, and we have in fact played 99 NRL games since GF 2008!

Tooves has been amazing in his first year. I know we had **** loses to teams we shouldn't have, but all circumstances considered the side is now healthy and firing at the right time.

Have you seen Tooveys wild eyes look when firing up in the coaches box? - the same look he had in the heat of battle back in the day. Tooves spray will not be interupted by ums & ers in every sentence & if he can keep the Manly fowards motivated to at least match rival packs, the backs will do the rest. Given the reigns in difficult circumstances & with a spare parts team arguably effected by more injuries than most other clubs, Tooves has been massive in his first year imo.

yea well wateva he did worked we looked much sharper this game than we did the last time we played them even considering we played with no bench. maybe he can give our our medical staff a spray to get these players back soon. Good win manly the score suited the jerseys

yea well wateva he did worked we looked much sharper this game than we did the last time we played them even considering we played with no bench. maybe he can give our our medical staff a spray to get these players back soon. Good win manly the score suited the jerseys

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4