Toovey on the Grill team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Manly coach Geoff Toovey will be on our show discussing #WorldClubChallenge at 835am today. (935pm Leeds time). #NRL @manlyseaeagles

To listen online www.triplem.com.au

Flithy bastards. Their talking about mg's mate who has it for his mother in law #onlyINpenrith

it's the most unfunny show on radio, i'm stuck with it most mornings on the work site unfortunately (it actually makes me go looking for work to get away from the radio! matt johns 'characters' are just ****e and they play the same songs every morning. Dandy Warhols, Foo Fighters, Evanescence, Seether, The Living End all get a run every single day.

And we gunna get Matty Johns on Fox....he is an idiot.

Anyone listen and give an insight as to what Toovs had to say..

Frogz said:

Anyone listen and give an insight as to what Toovs had to say..
Just a fluff piece
Will post a link to podcast later

Frogz said:

Drugcastle -> Cronulla (including a short stay in NZ) -> Purple Scum. Nothing more needs to be explained.

Thank christ I don't have Fox. I stopped listening to the Grill team when Johns started. His characters are getting old. Reg was good for a while, he just tried too hard after that because stupid impersonations is his entire array of talent.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6