Toovey on NRL360 Tonight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mark from Brisbane said:
Watching on, and apparently the Donkeys want a cap dispensation for Boyd on compassionate grounds !!

WTF!!!

Wow, really? A new way to try get under the cap hey. Seriously, why should they get a cap dispensation? What is the compassionate grounds for Boyd?

Usually i watch the show, but just forgot all about it tonight.

Ridiculous, he functions better with Bennett :mad:

Didn't he f around till now under Bennett and still end up in rehab :huh:

Snake is more dependent on Gifty as they are blood relatives :cool:

dowdz said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
Watching on, and apparently the Donkeys want a cap dispensation for Boyd on compassionate grounds !!

WTF!!!

Wow, really? A new way to try get under the cap hey. Seriously, why should they get a cap dispensation? What is the compassionate grounds for Boyd?

Usually i watch the show, but just forgot all about it tonight.

I think I caused partial deafness in my wifes ear when I heard that. I just screamed 'YOU'VE GOT TO BE ***** JOKING' at the tv. You can see it though can't you? It will be a Greenburg/Smith, player welfare issue.

This would be my dispensation, fine, you can go, but you are paid $50k a year and not $600k. Still need Bennett? Didn't think so.

The donkeys surely are deluded.

Requesting salary cap dispensation for a humanitarian grant to aquire Darius Boyd, hang on a mo, is it not a fact that the donkeys have been able to secure both Ben Barba and Milford in similar circumstances?

Is it also a fact that they are under investigation for cap breaches?

Come on NRL, have the balls to put the donkeys in their place, oh I forgot this is a News limited club, so the NRL must cower and submit, What a bloody farce!!!

Jerry1 said:
Tooves sat in the shadows there a bit. Not sure media is his go.

I like his measured approach. No point saying more than he needs to, that just gives media outlets a chance to selectively use his comments & take them out of context.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8