Toovey not getting the best out of TREX, but Hasler WILL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Frank said:
kurri eagle said:
Tony Williams is the new Solomon Haumono

From memory he ended up at the dogs too. Was that before or after he chased hot stuff in the UK?

Went to the dogs first then found the pleasure machine , he had no idea of his potential either just like TRex.

Frank said:
kurri eagle said:

From memory he ended up at the dogs too. Was that before or after he chased hot stuff in the UK?

Went to the dogs first then found the pleasure machine , he had no idea of his potential either just like TRex.

kurri eagle said:

If, like Solomon, he's taking advice from Mundine then it's no wonder his form has gone backwards.
PS. Remember that farce with 'The Pleasure Machine'? He was playing with the Berries at that time, wasn't he? Just like Money-Bill he wanted out of that club and came up with the ruse about being in luv with that British tart. Hillarious.

kurri eagle said:

If, like Solomon, he's taking advice from Mundine then it's no wonder his form has gone backwards.
PS. Remember that farce with 'The Pleasure Machine'? He was playing with the Berries at that time, wasn't he? Just like Money-Bill he wanted out of that club and came up with the ruse about being in luv with that British tart. Hillarious.

Solomon Haumono recently made admissions to the fact the whole Pleasure Machine to England thing was one big made up story.

Masked Eagle said:
I'm also at a loss to wonder why so many apparent Manly fans are so quick to stick the boots into arguably one of our greatest ever players, let alone our greatest captain. Not only is it his first year of coaching he's taken over a team after what can only be described as an off season from hell, continuing into the season with most of the big name players in the squad the subject of contractual negotiations, more injuries and suspensions that could have been planned for on top of trying to defend and NRL premiership. A feat which was last done by a team 20 years ago and they needed 95% of the Australian team to do it. I reckon people need to lay off Toovs back as I think he's doing a pretty decent job considering all the challenges he's faced.

One of the best things I've read in a long time. Well said ME.
I'm still pretty gutted by the way we lost one of our "favourite sons" but he has been replaced by an even greater "favourite son".
Life goes on.
In Tooves we trust..

Frank said:
He may not be there yet but Toovey will become the greatest coach ever.

I don't deny Hasler's coaching ability but I will never forgive him for hijacking our grand final celebrations.

I am hearing you re the GF celebrations, or lack thereof Frank.
And I hope you are right re Tooves too mate.

Masked Eagle said:
I'm also at a loss to wonder why so many apparent Manly fans are so quick to stick the boots into arguably one of our greatest ever players, let alone our greatest captain. Not only is it his first year of coaching he's taken over a team after what can only be described as an off season from hell, continuing into the season with most of the big name players in the squad the subject of contractual negotiations, more injuries and suspensions that could have been planned for on top of trying to defend and NRL premiership. A feat which was last done by a team 20 years ago and they needed 95% of the Australian team to do it. I reckon people need to lay off Toovs back as I think he's doing a pretty decent job considering all the challenges he's faced.

One of the best things I've read in a long time. Well said ME.
I'm still pretty gutted by the way we lost one of our "favourite sons" but he has been replaced by an even greater "favourite son".
Life goes on.
In Tooves we trust..

Frank said:
He may not be there yet but Toovey will become the greatest coach ever.

I don't deny Hasler's coaching ability but I will never forgive him for hijacking our grand final celebrations.

I am hearing you re the GF celebrations, or lack thereof Frank.
And I hope you are right re Tooves too mate.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6