Toovey not getting the best out of TREX, but Hasler WILL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Maybe teams are nullifying him abit more as well this year because they recognise the danger he represents.

However I believe that he is being instructed to draw players and offload rather than hit it up and hope for the best.

Maybe teams are nullifying him abit more as well this year because they recognise the danger he represents.

However I believe that he is being instructed to draw players and offload rather than hit it up and hope for the best.

gotsy said:
This jibberish talk from Manly fans that they hate Hasler and he's a sh*t coach is ridiculous. Lets face it, he got us to 3 grand finals, won 2 of them. Personally I still have a soft spot for him and have no hard feelings at all. It wasnt the best way he went, but at the end of the day he wanted a new challenge and went for it. Good luck to him. For anyone to think he would stay at Manly his whole coaching career is as stupid as f***. It would be great to see him back at Manly one day. He is a master, no doubt about it. Looks what he did with our team (back in 2005 we were a rubbish team) and he transformed us around. Now he's doing wonders with the bulldogs after they couldnt even beat a reserve grade team last year. And I think 98% of manly fans that say they dont like him anymore, know deep down that they really do and wont admit it.

No one said he is a **** coach. I think he is the best coach in the NRL but that doesn't mean I like the guy. I definitely have no soft spot for him. He is filth that happens to be a great coach. Anyone at the Bulldogs is filth IMO.

gotsy said:
This jibberish talk from Manly fans that they hate Hasler and he's a sh*t coach is ridiculous. Lets face it, he got us to 3 grand finals, won 2 of them. Personally I still have a soft spot for him and have no hard feelings at all. It wasnt the best way he went, but at the end of the day he wanted a new challenge and went for it. Good luck to him. For anyone to think he would stay at Manly his whole coaching career is as stupid as f***. It would be great to see him back at Manly one day. He is a master, no doubt about it. Looks what he did with our team (back in 2005 we were a rubbish team) and he transformed us around. Now he's doing wonders with the bulldogs after they couldnt even beat a reserve grade team last year. And I think 98% of manly fans that say they dont like him anymore, know deep down that they really do and wont admit it.

No one said he is a **** coach. I think he is the best coach in the NRL but that doesn't mean I like the guy. I definitely have no soft spot for him. He is filth that happens to be a great coach. Anyone at the Bulldogs is filth IMO.

MWSE said:

Exactly. The dogs had t-rex's best mate inu up in hs face all game and the warriors had two and three tacklers straight onto t-rex every time he received the ball.

Every team will have their defence get up quickly on t-rex from now on in order to nulify his attack. Not sure if he has the ability to overcome these tactics or if he is just too laid back.

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
MWSE said:

Exactly. The dogs had t-rex's best mate inu up in hs face all game and the warriors had two and three tacklers straight onto t-rex every time he received the ball.

Every team will have their defence get up quickly on t-rex from now on in order to nulify his attack. Not sure if he has the ability to overcome these tactics or if he is just too laid back.

I think the thing with TRex is he is just a bit of an enigma, finding what makes him tick must be really tough. He is such a big bloke with such massive potential and he has shown that in several games, but getting him to do that all the time seems the hardest thing in the world.

Hoepfully Tooves can find what the key is for the rest of the season.

I think the thing with TRex is he is just a bit of an enigma, finding what makes him tick must be really tough. He is such a big bloke with such massive potential and he has shown that in several games, but getting him to do that all the time seems the hardest thing in the world.

Hoepfully Tooves can find what the key is for the rest of the season.

Personally I don't think I am as stupid as "f&%K" for thinking Dessie would remain a SE for his whole career and I don't think it had anything to do with a new challenge!!! Dessie moved for money and for political reasons IMO and for that reason, he is not in my favourite coach book!! In saying that, he is and will be a great coach in the NRL!!

Personally I don't think I am as stupid as "f&%K" for thinking Dessie would remain a SE for his whole career and I don't think it had anything to do with a new challenge!!! Dessie moved for money and for political reasons IMO and for that reason, he is not in my favourite coach book!! In saying that, he is and will be a great coach in the NRL!!

Is it just me or is there some blue and white in this thread?

Is it just me or is there some blue and white in this thread?

gotsy said:

Don't know what your problem is ?
Just because someone may have a different opinion than you doesn't mean you have the right to speak to them like **** !

gotsy said:

Don't know what your problem is ?
Just because someone may have a different opinion than you doesn't mean you have the right to speak to them like **** !

I think Rex is still trying to get over that back injury. He still looks tentative taking on the line, prefering to fend his way through rather than trying to bust his way through the line.

Probably just our bad luck that a full off season at the Dogs will see him 100% fit and ripping in next season. Such is life, maybe Richie F wil cut sick next year.

I think Rex is still trying to get over that back injury. He still looks tentative taking on the line, prefering to fend his way through rather than trying to bust his way through the line.

Probably just our bad luck that a full off season at the Dogs will see him 100% fit and ripping in next season. Such is life, maybe Richie F wil cut sick next year.

anthonyb1965 said:

I think it just hurts so much for all of us as fans. Especially in the early days when Des kept saying he wasn't going to be a career coach and was going to hand over the reigns. Then when all of this broke and started going south we still felt he was going to be there

More than anything all of us feel like we were betrayed by one of our own. Which is the hardest part to swallow.

Personally I don't hold a grudge about it at all, but I hate the fact he is not our coach, because he is clearly one of the best coaches around today

anthonyb1965 said:

I think it just hurts so much for all of us as fans. Especially in the early days when Des kept saying he wasn't going to be a career coach and was going to hand over the reigns. Then when all of this broke and started going south we still felt he was going to be there

More than anything all of us feel like we were betrayed by one of our own. Which is the hardest part to swallow.

Personally I don't hold a grudge about it at all, but I hate the fact he is not our coach, because he is clearly one of the best coaches around today

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6