Toovey Live stream

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Does not rule out being involved in the club down the track but wants sometime to have a break from it all

now Jamie Lyon - says its disappointing, tooves never lost the players, disappointing we did not win more games.

He dodges the Glenn question first up and its impact
Is happy speculation is over, support him for the rest of the year.

Matai now.
We are surprised but want to send him off with some wins. 10 weeks to the GF hopefully we can get there
Results did not help but it is a rumourville here at manly. Group is happy everything is now in the open and can move forward to win games

What a complete ****ing circus.

Do these clowns realise we have a massive match coming up against the Broncos this weekend. Why trot our players out here to answer dumb questions.

This decision was made in the off season, why announce it now.

No change in tooves from Steve is used too. Hopes he stays at the club insome way

This gets worse and worse.

I cant believe what I am seeing.

**** me. Has anyone got a brain.

DCE is a great player but **** he loves the spotlight.

Massive smiles like oh yeah the cameras are here again and the first thing to come out his mouth is about how hes never been through something like this before. Grow up son you look like a pratt

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4