Toovey / Johns 16 vs Baz / Cartwright 16

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Toovey / Johns 16 VS Barrett / Cartwright 16 poll who wins ????

• 2016 Toovey squad + Andrew Johns

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • 2016 Barrett squad + Cartwright

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

king2213

Reserve Grader
Tooveys 2016 side

1 Brett Stewart / Turbo / Hiku / Gutherson
2 Tafua / Turbo / Gutherson
3 Matai / Hiku / Gutherson / Turbo
4 Lyon / Hiku / Gutherson / Turbo
5 Turbo / Gutherson
6 Mateo / Lyon
7 Dce
8 Brenton Lawrence
9 Matt Ballin / Jamie Buhrer / Jayden Hodges
10 Josh Starling
11 Tommy Symonds
12 Jamie Buhrer
13 Jake Turbo

14 New recruit ( Animal prop )
15 Luke Burgess
16 Willi Mason
17 Dunamis Lui / Jese Sene Lefao / Horro

Backline cover
Williame/Jack Little John/ Cheyse Blair / Mateo 6 / Cheekam

Forward cover
Mateo / James Hasson, Justin Horro, Vave, Jayden Hodges, Leary, Jee Sene Lefao and new recruits that were in the pipeline (forwards Missing out on Zane Tetavano / Richie Faaoso etc etc )

Assistant coach Andrew Johns

VS

Barrett / Cartwright

1 Brett Stewart / Turbo / Wlliame
2 Tafua / Turbo
3 Matai / Williame / Turbo / Walker
4 Jamie Lyon / Walker / Turbo
5 Turbo
6 Dylan Walker / Jamie Lyon
7 DCE
8 Nate Myles
9 Api / Parcell
10 Kapow
11 Lewis Brown
12 Buhrer
13 Jake Turbo

14 Lawrence
15 Vave
16 Api / Parcell
17 Starling / Afb

Back Cover
Williame/Moltzen/ Wright

Forward cover
AFB/ Green / Vave / Leary

I know Tooveys last year we had plenty of injuries and dilemmas but we managed to beat the storm in Melbourne and spanked the Bronocos who ended up being runners up., last minute loss against the cowboys in north qld also.

My most memorable win of 15 was against the Storm in melbourne wearing our Anzac jersey playing in true Manly anzac spirit

This year was the first year Toovs would have had $$$$ to spend. Not having to try and develop low cost fringe first graders

My question is this... if the teams face off who wins ???????

Tooveys 16 squad ( Andrew Johns assistant )

VS

Trent Barretts 16 squad ( Cartwright Assistant )

Last edited:
Tooveys 2016 side

2 Tafua
3 Matai / Hiku /
4 Hiku / Gutherson / Turbo
5 Turbo / Gutherson
6 Mateo / Lyon
7 Dce
8 Brenton Lawrence
10 Josh Starling
11 Tommy Symonds
12 Jamie Buhrer
13 Jake Turbo

14 Jese Sene Lefao
15 Luke Burgess
16 Willi Mason
17 Dunamis Lui

Backline cover

Forward cover
Mateo / James Hasson, Justin Horro, Vave, Jayden Hodges and new recruits that were in the pipeline

I know Tooveys last year we had plenty of injuries and dilemmas but we managed to beat the storm in Melbourne and spanked the Bronocos who ended up being runners up., last minute loss against the cowboys in north qld also.

My most memorable win of 15 was against the Storm in melbourne wearing our Anzac jersey playing in true Manly anzac spirit

This year was the first year Toovs would have had $$$$ to spend and not try and develop low cost fringe first graders

VS

can we have a poll ?

Toovey is the one who started this whole **** up of our club IMO. When he didn't re sign gifty everything went to crap at our club. And I think if Barrett had a good draw, less injuries he would flog Toovey

you have the technology to set up a poll yourself, just like you have the technology to turn off caps lock when posting your thread titles

Tooveys 2016 side

2 Tafua
3 Matai / Hiku /
4 Hiku / Gutherson / Turbo
5 Turbo / Gutherson
6 Mateo / Lyon
7 Dce
8 Brenton Lawrence
10 Josh Starling
11 Tommy Symonds
12 Jamie Buhrer
13 Jake Turbo

14 Jese Sene Lefao
15 Luke Burgess
16 Willi Mason
17 Dunamis Lui

Backline cover

Forward cover
Mateo / James Hasson, Justin Horro, Vave, Jayden Hodges and new recruits that were in the pipeline

This year was the first year Toovs would have had $$$$ to spend and not try and develop low cost fringe first graders

VS

can we have a poll ?
Tooveys team would flog Barrett team, the defense of this team is a joke. to even mention Barrett name in the same sentence as toovey is a dishonor to tooves. Really his bad is it at the fortress, those tries the raiders scored was like touch football,

If Tooves was prepared to just keep Killer as 5/8 cover then he must be supremely confident in his ability. Who am I to argue......Tooves 28-20.

Toovey is the one who started this whole **** up of our club IMO. When he didn't re sign gifty everything went to crap at our club. And I think if Barrett had a good draw, less injuries he would flog Toovey

It was Penn and Co. who got rid of Gifty, Watmough and Ballin.

2Vs team was belting Broncos, Rabbits and Storm at the back half of our 2015 season when we got back to full strength.

But we should all start looking to the future. Barrett has learned the ropes and we have got some really good recruits.

Bring on 2017!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4