Toovey in strife

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
MPC75 said:
The call not to penalize the dogs for taking out Whare was a ridiculous decision. That went to the video ref and they still got it wrong. The penalty also to make it 14 -nil was also very soft. Dogs were lying all over our players all game.

There were also a number of obstruction plays that were not picked up. There was a few times where the runner was catching the ball behind the decoy runner.

i agree totally with this !!!! lets not forget ennis forward passes !!

cliffylyons said:
I'm not sure, I'm heading to the gym soon, then I watch the replay (as much as it hurts) and take notes a nd let you know.

You are a better man than me. I was gutted living Brookie last night, I don't think I could ever watch that game again.

Yep, no excuses this time guys. Dogs even had their halfback out and Sam Kasiano out for most of the game and still came down with the convincing win. Not a 12/10 win, a convincing win.

The penalties to even the count **** me most, first tackle penalties on the opposition line while12 behind are of a zero advantage to the attacking side, IMO they help the defending side

I love Toovey he is breath of fresh air. After watching that press conference there is no doubt in my mind he is the last loyal bloke in footy. And he was right about the refs, the penalties to the Dogs were a massive leg up when we were all over them. And the penalty in front of the sticks got the dogs home. I think the refs decided they werent going to listen to the crowd.

Love Tooves. And while we're highlighting irritating refereeing bits: there was a scrum towards the end - before their final try - after Perret (I think) had knocked on. We formed the scrum quickly, ready to play and catch them on the back foot when the ref let the dogs change Barba out of the scrum at a strolling down the Corso pace, then stopped the scrum to be reformed because of something the Dogs were doing on our feed. I don't tend to be paranoid as a fan but it really did feel like favouritism - that or rugby union.

I love how Tooves wears his heart on his sleeve. :heart:

The Son of Sam's mumblings used to irk me,he comes across as the posterchild for early onset dementia.

Tooves clearly states that the inexperienced Refs did not cost Manly the game.
He is correct that Reynold's dive penalty against Matai led to their field position for the last try .
Whare being taken out was a Manly penalty to every Commentator and viewer,but not the Vidiot.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6