Toovey hints that DCE will play

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
niccipops said:
I'm always here to add the pearls of wisdom from a female Manly perspective.
Vote #1 niccipops.
Although I admit the great @HappilyManly totally outdoes me in the realm of sensible and statistical posts. But we share the same passion, Manly Men. Go Manly!

We lost all respect for you when the colour of your user name went back to maroon!

:p:angel: <---emoticons inserted so everyone knows comment was in jest!*

*how forums work.

ummmmmm.....

Give dce a cup of cement and make him play. He'd want to erase falling for the dummy on wed night asap I'd have thought.

T'eo didn't slide in as he should have, Sid was not at fault :cool: His grubber kick near miss try would have won them the game - played good :angel:

I wish he would rest up as its another short turn around for the Rorters game :s

HappilyManly said:
T'eo didn't slide in as he should have, Sid was not at fault :cool: His grubber kick near miss try would have won them the game - played good :angel:

I wish he would rest up as its another short turn around for the Rorters game :s

meh, only repeating what sid said (he shoulda checked with you first!)

sid and wolfie, what a couple 'o knobheads!

:angel:

I haven't watched the replay yet, saving it as a warm up to the Manly game tonight.
But Joey etc all blamed T'eo, so say no more :D

Wolfie had a great week too, his Tropfest short film has been selected for the Palm Springs Film Festival :angel:

Now for a Manly game at last !

(I didn't think it was sid's fault either - he had to cover someone)

Well done wolfie!

Hopefully dce plays as it means his knee is ok.

damn fatsiano.

There's a mouse in my house!

globaleagle said:
niccipops said:
I'm always here to add the pearls of wisdom from a female Manly perspective.
Vote #1 niccipops.
Although I admit the great @HappilyManly totally outdoes me in the realm of sensible and statistical posts. But we share the same passion, Manly Men. Go Manly!

We lost all respect for you when the colour of your user name went back to maroon!
Well, devastated, I attended several counselling sessions after I lost my bold pink niccipops.
I have since moved on and can now cope with user name colour changes, resulting in me becoming a more balanced human being.
*Insertion of jest :D:p:):D

Tooves said he is confident that DCE will play. (From MWSE website.) Hopefully he's not playing reverse Hasler mind games.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6