Tooves

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Foran still has NOT SIGNED, Watmough is a deadsh*t who honestly many are glad to see gone, Gower is a plodder of epic proportions, and Hoppa left before Tooves took over from De$$ie. You fail spectacularly.

He is used to failing spectacularly. His life is pathetic that is why he is on here.

Tooves just said on CH10 that despite all the speculation, he is still confident of retaining both. Now I appreciate he probably has to say that, but it was still nice to hear.

As far as what I can make of all this. It has all come about from the Gifty situation. Which I believe was a decision from one of the board directors of quantum. Don't see how Toovey gets the blame for inheriting all the crap that went on from Des gate to inside board squabbles. I think he has done a tremendous job with our results.

Last edited:
As far as what I can make of all this. It has all come about from the Fifty situation. Which I believe was a decision from one of the board directors of quantum. Don't see how Toovey gets the blame for inheriting all the crap that went on from Does gate to inside board squabbles. I think he has done a tremendous job with our results.
Yeah I agree. Fifty was way overs. I was thinking a twen at best.. :giggle:

I wouldn't go as far as to blame Toovey, but I think the question should be asked. Don't get me wrong I love having him at the club he's great for us.

Tooves will likely be sacked before the season ends. I have been told he's job is on tenter hooks literally and it's by no accident many players( Foran, Watmough, Gower, Hopa) are favoring the more stable and calm type of coaching Brad Arthur provides.
Just imagine Jeff Toovey being your boss. There's no fekin chance the Chief would take orders from this disrespectful, over agitated peanut.....
Illiterate, dumb and very much a moron. Do you cut the bottom of your pockets so you can amuse yourself?

Just wondering why Tooves was pushed in front of the camera (Ch 10) tonight when he is not the owner nor the CEO. I would have liked to have actually had our owner answer some questions, it is his business is it not? Even the CEO would have been suffice...!

Plenty of opposition teams want to buy Manlys success what better way than causing instability by attacking our coaches credentials. Making parrascum like Arthur assistant coach was a terrible idea.

toovey 2.png

The board aren't the reason (even when dysfunctional) players were disgruntled. See below for how to not be dysfunctional to the club. Not sure young men ever spoke to them or even knew their strategies or what they disagreed about. The football department runs their world.

Communication and leadership are the issues. Rebuilding culture and belief in each other which includes the players and the CEO . Let the players do their talking on the field, and hopefully we don't even hear a word or see a photo in the paper with a Board member.

Perry was always checked by board members, hopefully the only spokesman will be Joe.

Recipe for 2015

Players play, and commit to each other. Do us proud on and off the field.

CEO - lead, give support to Coach, the players and find us some more sponsors.

Board...if you don't know now...shhhh

Fans, turn up and support, rain hail or shine, win or lose.

Go Manly.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4