Tooves!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mozgrame

Engorged member
Good onya mate. You proved a point tonight. You turned the side around and showed us all a glimpse of your passion and determination. I, for one, don't buy the old line of "riding on Hasler's coat tails". You have taken over the team in the worst possible circumstances and have been through a storm in the last couple of weeks. Onwards and upwards. In Tooves i trust!

Yeah our defense was my only real worry but Tooves obviously worked on it for this game.

This was not the team that won last year's grand final. A totally different outfit, lot of inexperienced players, and the creditgoes to Geoff Toovey as coach.

This win would do for him what the Roosters win did for last year's team. He won't be lacking any belief in himself as coach, and neither will his young team. Well done.

His next test will be to keep the team grounded for the game against the Titans, they will be desperate.

Who says we don't have depth. It's great to see Tooves putting his brand of coaching where young blokes are been given opportunities. I know it was forced on him but we've uncovered a bit of new talent i.e Tafua, whare, L Foran and a couplr of back up forwards.

swoop said:
Who says we don't have depth. It's great to see Tooves putting his brand of coaching where young blokes are been given opportunities. I know it was forced on him but we've uncovered a bit of new talent i.e Tafua, whare, L Foran and a couplr of back up forwards.

True, i don't think Des would have given Liam Foran a shot but 2V knows better.

swoop said:

Spot on Swoop. Loved seeing Tooves yelling in the coaching box as well.

Hasler would have moved Lyon into 5/8th and it would have been horrible. Toovs left him out there to guide the younger guys. Excellent.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6