Tooves you should be angry at Foran, not NZ !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Beaver boy

Reserve Grader
Cannot beleive Tooves had a swipe at NZ for Foran staying on with his hamstring injury. He should be directing his anger at this grub who had no consideration for his club.

He was well below standard on the night and the sooner he departs the better.

Cannot beleive Tooves had a swipe at NZ for Foran staying on with his hamstring injury. He should be directing his anger at this grub who had no consideration for his club.

Yep can't walk out the door fast enough.

Yeah I was holding out hope this kid was just getting beat up in the media, but it's becoming very apparent he's all for himself ..... Sad I was thinking future captain, now just can't wait for season to end to see the back of the spoilt brat.

I don't know ,between him and cherry they seem like level headed well spoken young men . We can Have a go at tooves but at the end of the day Foran was cleared to play . Yes he was not 100% in manlys eyes but he was still cleared to play . Foran would of been cleared by the doctors so maybe we should be all up the nrl for their employees.

If Manly had stepped in and not allowed foran to play we would have been hung drawn and quartered by NZ, the media and foran. Had NZ lost the game we would never have heard the end of it

Swipe at NZ for hammy call = Swipe at Foz for hammy call
Sometimes criticisms are more easily heard when depersonalised.

I can't see a big deal really. Whoever plays 5/8 for us in the next few weeks is going to plug a big commitment hole.

We all know that when motivated Foran can be a match winner. He hasn't been that in a Manly jumper since at least August 2014.

So the twerp did his hammy in the first 20 min but he soldiered on for his country. Funny but I seem to recall when he did his hammy vs Parra in round 1 that he instantly threw the ball away giving possession to Parra & then limping straight off with his hand in the air before a trainer got anywhere near him. Doesn't sound like the brave trooper he's been made out to be. More like an over inflated pussy.

Yes, his absence is a potential blessing in disguise. And behind all the bluster, I'm sure coach Toovey and co. know that. Maybe not Zorba though. He is still holding on to the 'Foran as Ian Martin reincarnated' theory.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6