1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tooves wants to kill Tom Turbo

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Loobs, Jun 27, 2016.

1. Loobs

Loobs I am not really Scott Penn Premium Member

Ratings:
    +6,412 / 257
    Poor Tom. Hobbling around for us and now Tooves is saying he should play Origin 3!

To be fair to Geoffrey, he is talking about putting the broom through and blooding some youngsters, but at the same time, Tom could probably do without that right now.

Tooves should coach them though. Daley is garbage.

http://rugbyleagueweek.com.au/toovey-calls-blues-rebuild/

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. maxta

maxta Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Toowoomba, Queensland
    Ratings:
    +2,352 / 56
    A fit Tom is up to it & add Bryce Cartwright also...
    But to throw Tom to the wolves carrying this obviously serious ankle injury, could well be a career killer.

3. Killer03

Killer03 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,699 / 27
    Yeh he mentioned this on NRL360 the other night. And if he wasn't hobbling I would actually agree, but if this continues and it is a chronic issue, he needs surgery and to get himself right for next year.

Jake should be blooded this year, he is a future NSW captain.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. PONTIAN SEA EAGLE

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +948 / 80
    No no no it'll get to his head & he'll ask for more money.Then the downward spiral to keep him at brookie will start.

5. Frogz

Frogz Don't mess with the goat, he has photos. Premium Member

Sydney, Australia
    Ratings:
    +1,392 / 36
    Tom needs to be tipped out now and have his surgery not wait till season end. Why risk him at all this season is gone.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Brookvale

Brookvale Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +152 / 1
    TT is about 2 years away. Hope Laurie keeps him around the squad though.

People are so fascinated by Cartwrights fancy passes that they forgot that 50% of the game is defending where Costanza is below firstgrade standard.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,625 / 132
    Jackson and Jake can defend for him - we need options in attack as well

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. HoldenV8

HoldenV8 Well-Known Member

Adelaide
    Ratings:
    +6,741 / 125
    They don't need options in attack. The Blues have the great Paul Gallen.....

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Turbo

Turbo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,568 / 497
    If Tom wasn't injured he could take origin easy he is probably the best winger NSW have. Tom will play next year for sure as will Jake who should probably get the nod this year. And I hate the people calling for Roberts to play. His defence is absolutely horrible and unlike walker he would actually get murdered by Inglis. Joey Leilua and Dylan is the centres, Mansour and Tom on the wings, Teddy or Moylan at fullback and Austin and Cleary in the halves in the future is way better than what QLD will put on the field in a couple of years, besides Cleary I think that backline will be the one next year.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Turbo

Turbo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,568 / 497
    It's funny but true, he could pass and help make backline movements but I reckon he only makes his meters due to the amount of 5 meter runs he makes. I hate Gallen he isn't even that good.

11. double hoops

double hoops Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,633 / 113
    Toovs, he has the passion that NSW lack. Wouldn't it be funny if roles reverse and the little champion pisses Bozo off;-)

12. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,799 / 122
    Noticed Barrett was asked tonight if Tom should be picked for game 3 and he said no.

13. HoldenV8

HoldenV8 Well-Known Member

Adelaide
    Ratings:
    +6,741 / 125
    For the first time in weeks Tom looked like he wasn't hobbling through a game. That is a positive sign.