Tooves on NRL 360

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't know who the great man's PR person is, but the're not doing him any favours by having him on that show every Wednesday - he doesn't present well and has trouble stringing words together.

As the team is going so poorly it must be torture for him just having to turn up there each week.
Tooves is Tooves and considering what he is witnessing each weekend from the coaches box I think he is very brave to still be turning up for the 360 gig. I am sure it would be quite easy for him to stay at home.

As the team is going so poorly it must be torture for him just having to turn up there each week.
Tooves is Tooves and considering what he is witnessing each weekend from the coaches box I think he is very brave to still be turning up for the 360 gig. I am sure it would be quite easy for him to stay at home.
His bravery was never in question. Not in the 90's, not now.

Give Tooves a break, he is doing his best and we are beset by injuries. He goes on that program and does well.

Disagree what's he doing on the show? It is not doing us any favours it appears an audition 2 me.

I tune in and see him or I see Mason when the team is struggling you need to stay out of media street.

He is obviously contracted to Fox to do the coaches segment each week. Willie as well would be contracted. I am sure both would probably prefer to give it a miss at the moment considering how badly the team is performing. They are meeting their obligations and doing their best at a very difficult time.

It think it is a positive for the club to have him on TV each week. Manly gets exposure. He generally handles himself well in my view, though the comment tonight about 'what if a player who wants out threatens to not perform well' I took as the first visible sign he is struggling. That didn't need to be disclosed, didn't really help him or the club to have it disclosed.

His best just does not compare to Robinson, Maguire, Hasler, Cleary, et al . . .

There is no evidence at all that suggests these guys would have Manly in a better position faced with the exact same circumstances that Tooves has had to deal with. His best has Manly making a GF (which we should have won if not for some poor calls) and an equal first in the comp. I would think that is fairly comparable to those guys. He has had nothing but crisis after crisis to deal with and none of his making whether that is picking up the pieces after a coach walking out, boardroom dramas, ownership changes, people within trying to knife him, backended contracts, petulant players, etc.

Yes this season has been a disaster to date, but are the injuries his fault? The club butchering the contract negotiation for what was wildly regarded as the best halves combination in the NRL, is that his fault? The soap opera that has undoubtedly impacted on the team chemistry his fault? Your a tough judge if you think that's the case.

They have him on the show as if his sides top of the table or something.
Maybe it was something agreed on last year.

Last year he was heading towards his first coaching premiership and status as an up-and-coming Super Coach.

Then something happened...?

More ultra harsh marking from sections of the Sea Eagles faithful.
Honestly he goes OK, and you would begrudge him some $$$.
I think he holds together remarkably well given some of the lines of questioning. I also think it's quite obvious that Ikin and Kent have shown a new level of respect for him.

Geez tough audience, I love watching Tooves and think the show is all the better for him being there. He never hides behind excuses and he can have a joke at his own expense....I'm at a loss to understand what the bloke does wrong !

I watched 2V last night for the first time. He comes across as childish, looking to please rather than authoritarian and insightful.

I don't begrudge him doing the show 1 bit, but would prefer we never see him side on sitting in that chair again.

You don't see a side on view of Kevvy, but then again Kevvys feet can touch the floor.

All media obligations for all Manly players and staff should be cancelled.full stop.
It does us no favours at all.
We need to create a us vs the world mentality again, first step in doing that is to LOOK like we are all together.
Manly are the favourites for the spoon, 4 points behind already, perhaps 6 by the end of this round. We are facing the biggest test we have ever faced in respect to the DREADED SPOON!!
Not ever winning the spoon is one of this clubs greatest achievements, and should be avoided at all costs. Second last is ok whilst rebuilding but the spoon will never be ok in my eyes, not ever.
The club is number one. No player or coach or former players or coaches are above it. Changes need to be made NOW not in 8 more losses because that will be far to late!!!!!
First step completely sack Foran, second step is pulling all players and staff in and TOOVEY laying down the law, with Bozo standing behind him! Something along the lines of "I'm going to baseball bat the **** out of everyone if we don't win the next 3!! Your men not kids, start acting like men!!" He needs to show he is THE MAN and they answer to him, not the other way around.
Now if we lose the next 3 or 4 games then I'm sorry but Toovey has to go. To put that into context Toovey is my no 3 all time Manly legend, 2 being C Lyon and 1 being the great B Fulton.
Like I said Manly Sea Eagles is my No 1 priority and if that means letting go of players or former legend players, THEN SO BE IT!!

Long Live the mighty Manly Sea Eagles

Waaaa we never hear from the club unless it is a negative story
Waaaa we hear too much from the club

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8