Tooves on NRL 360...class.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Killer03

Bencher
Just been watching Tooves on NRL360, I loved his forthrightness regarding the Eels, and his willingness to call a spade a spade. But above all what I loved was Paul Kent really tried to open the door for him to slag off Watmough, to blame things on his demise..,,,Tooves just didn't bite.

This man is pure class, if anyone could blow his nut, it's tooves. Or at least show some bitterness regarding what happened to him....none of that. That's because Tooves has dignity.

What did he say, Killer?
Paul Kent was pushing the whole thing of Tooves offering him a smaller term contract of a year or two and watmough telling him to get stuffed and accepting a 4 year deal with the eels, even though Tooves believed that his body wouldn't stand up to it. Tooves just wouldn't say much at all, and also made it clear that the back ended contracts were the issue (not watmough) and he just wouldn't blame watmough for not offering Gifty a contract (again something Kent was pushing and how this had bad affects on manly and Tooves)

Adversity shows a persons true colors and 2V stands out like a rainbow !!!
images.png

Paul Kent was pushing the whole thing of Tooves offering him a smaller term contract of a year or two and watmough telling him to get stuffed and accepting a 4 year deal with the eels, even though Tooves believed that his body wouldn't stand up to it. Tooves just wouldn't say much at all, and also made it clear that the back ended contracts were the issue (not watmough) and he just wouldn't blame watmough for not offering Gifty a contract (again something Kent was pushing and how this had bad affects on manly and Tooves)
He's in a class of his own, my admiration for the man just continues to grow.

He was asked if he thought the Cheating Slime should have the chance to play finals football this year.

He didn't even wait for the question to be finished before giving a one word answer.............NO.

Of course, Billy Moore or Less disagreed. Fair dinkum. The man has the IQ of a cabbage.

I'll say one thing,Tooves and Ben I kin are the only ones to put there hands up and say that they the slime should not be playing for points this year,I commend them for there stance,just wish others would have the balls to say it out loud,good on you Tooves your a legend a true manly man.

The Fox Sports gig is a good one for Tooves with regards to future career opportunities seeing as he is no longer employed directly by a club. I'd still prefer him over anyone else to be coaching us but there are bigger and better things out there for him. Look at Paul Bloomfield. He was our doctor from 00-12 but is now NRL chief medical officer.

Not sure if it's been mentioned elsewhere here - rumour aired on Sports Today last night that Tooves has been approached to take over from McFadden at the Worriers.

He was asked if he thought the Cheating Slime should have the chance to play finals football this year.

He didn't even wait for the question to be finished before giving a one word answer.............NO.

Of course, Billy Moore or Less disagreed. Fair dinkum. The man has the IQ of a cabbage.

I agree it's a legends segment so not sure how Billy Moore gets a gig. The guy is a moron!

The Fox Sports gig is a good one for Tooves with regards to future career opportunities seeing as he is no longer employed directly by a club. I'd still prefer him over anyone else to be coaching us but there are bigger and better things out there for him. Look at Paul Bloomfield. He was our doctor from 00-12 but is now NRL chief medical officer.
Are you implying he could take over from greenturd when he fails to address the salary cap dramas and inevitable pre season disgraces that will occur over the next few seasons? I think he'd make a great leader of the nrl as he's had experience as a player and coach and nrma boardroom!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6