Tooves has last laugh ;)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bones

Bones Knows
TOOVES HAS LAST LAUGH

toovey.jpg

There was an ugly incident at AAMI Park on Saturday night with security guards forced to intervene in a spat between Manly coach Geoff Toovey and several Storm members.

The Storm fans perched in front of the coach’s box peppered Toovey with rude and obscene hand gestures throughout a tense, heated match.

It got so bad that security grads at the stadium were called and had to tell the Storm supporters to ‘pipe down’.

But Toovey had the last laugh – he and his coaching staff gave the fans a couple of hand signs of their own after the Sea Eagles' massive upset win.

Last edited:
That was a match in which Melbourne held all the aces - and yet lost. It's hard to see them ever beating us again!

A female Storm fan rang the Continuous Call team yesterday carrying on about how Tooves was saying bad things that hurt their feelings. Poor thing.
Yes I found that hilarious. In the one breath she said that someone from their side flipped our coach's box the bird and then screamed blue murder when it came back at them.

TOOVES HAS LAST LAUGH

There was an ugly incident at AAMI Park on Saturday night with security guards forced to intervene in a spat between Manly coach Geoff Toovey and several Storm members.

The Storm fans perched in front of the coach’s box peppered Toovey with rude and obscene hand gestures throughout a tense, heated match.

It got so bad that security grads at the stadium were called and had to tell the Storm supporters to ‘pipe down’.

But Toovey had the last laugh – he and his coaching staff gave the fans a couple of hand signs of their own after the Sea Eagles' massive upset win.

Love it. Pair it with the water bottle throw in the coaches box in Suncorp after a late Wolfman try to win it. A few whinging Broncos fans after that display towards some of their more vocal fans.

Hey Toddy over to you.

You said if any team's fans acted irresponsibly that the team would lose points.

Here is a good example of Melbourne's fans acting up. Threatening coaching staff is not a good look Toddy!

Is the NRL failing in its duty of care to protect fans, players and coaching staff from unruly fans? Is the NRL providing a safe bully-free environment for it's employees and contractors?

Anything going to become of it Toddy? Toddy, Toddy are you there Toddy?

Further on that Toddy, has anything happened to the dog's fans from the other week? We have pictures of them I saw that on the 2GB website.

Sorry Toddy I forgot. Nothing will happen it was the dogs fans right!

Maybe Toovs needs a security detail when we play at other grounds. Just like that little circus a few years ago when Hasler made his return to Brookvale. Todd pushed hard for that one. Another 'storm in a teacup incident'. No pun intended!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7