Tooves deserves a clean slate!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
Its obvious other clubs are going to try to lure the players from Manly who come with a winning culture & quality. Any players or staff need to put their hands up if they are moving on to give Tooves the clean slate he deserves plus its probably fair under good ethics to announce it to Seaeagles fans who have been loyal to them. These whispers of late are getting deafening, particularly when they become reality. For mine its not a bitter feeling towards the players honourable enough to put the cards on the table & they will leave with best wishes ...until we play them. Those who deal mid season ect & hold the Manly forever badge will be seen as imposters who were part of the success but never the Tooves/Beaver style legends.
Tooves is a smart operator who would already have plans to counter these impending player issues & knows plenty behind the scenes than given credit for - hands up - who's in who's out.....

DoggiesBrah said:
I agree, start with Foran please.
At least that would give you 1 player with a heart - you better be careful Shubert doesn't check the books after you splash out $1000,000 a season to get him, that last scandel was not that long ago was it???
Hey bra while ya there - I hear Mr Dymock is having a bit of a blow up - not so smooth already there bra, a little ripple ready to turn into a tidal wave I think. :D

Pretty accurate considering they paid $350,000 for Dogkinson.
Btw Thats three hundred & fifty thousand ;)

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7