Tooves comments on nrl 360....legend

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I do not believe all the talk of conflict with Toovs. Sure I would put alot of money on the fact that his no mess approach and occasional surly nature has upset some players.

Have a look at Rabbitohs. When all the team were focused on winning a premiership there appeared no conflict with Maguire. This year it is falling apart with some discontent. I think Toovs is doing a better job so far as team harmony while having to overcome greater problems.

I never saw him as the long term coach (as in say, 10 years service as head coach) but think he has done a great job. I have concerns with the proposed buy in coaching staff.

I think Toovs has been "white anted" .. and I think it is the biggest white ant you could imagine.

I do agree with you in terms of bench rotation.He needs to use it more.No point having a bloke sitting cold on the bench for 60-65 minutes.Last week he used Hasson and Sao for extended time and in my opinion they had their best games for the club.I also think he needs to be playing Hodges,sadly Ballin has been off the pace this yr.But his game plans can't be that bad considering they've finished in top 4 past 3 years

I don't think its his game plan that's the problem, I think Tooves downfall has been his inability to adapt to the way the game has changed and is being played. Still a manly general though and should be treated with respect!!

yea...lets not forget he guided us to a premiership in 2011,any talk of outing him is plain wrong,we cant blame the coach for our onfield performances in 2015,,,,,no way.

I thought the Ken Arthurson interview with Sterlo after 360 gave little doubt that Tooves was off. For those that didnt see it, he spoke alot about the best way for the club to transition Tooves out and to make sure it is done with respect.

:)
I do agree with you in terms of bench rotation.He needs to use it more.No point having a bloke sitting cold on the bench for 60-65 minutes.Last week he used Hasson and Sao for extended time and in my opinion they had their best games for the club.I also think he needs to be playing Hodges,sadly Ballin has been off the pace this yr.But his game plans can't be that bad considering they've finished in top 4 past 3 years

Maybe Tooves is too ahead of the game and preparing us for the proposed reduction in interchanges next year.

You can argue about Tooves ability as a coach for another thousand pages, but why Barrett...he's never coached in the Nrl, he's done f@ck all in coaching terms, so why the love-fest from Bozzo?...the bloke I'd love to get is the Broncos 20's coach Craig Hodges...he is the next Bellamy.

Because his selections are rubbish. Because his games plans are rubbish. Because his bench rotation is rubbish.

I agree he is a great bloke and an absolute legend. He must be treated with the respect of a legend.
Pathetic death ride from an individual i wouldn't trust my rubbish with

You can argue about Tooves ability as a coach for another thousand pages, but why Barrett...he's never coached in the Nrl, he's done f@ck all in coaching terms, so why the love-fest from Bozzo?...the bloke I'd love to get is the Broncos 20's coach Craig Hodges...he is the next Bellamy.

I feel the same about Barrett..why him?

If you are going to give a "rookie" a go as coach then why not give the job to Beaver, Cliffy. or another Manly legend.

Bringing Barrett as coach makes no sense whatsoever, to me anyway.

Because his selections are rubbish. Because his games plans are rubbish. Because his bench rotation is rubbish.

I agree he is a great bloke and an absolute legend. He must be treated with the respect of a legend.

Rubbish.
Tooves learnt his trade from the old school masters, as much as De$ did.
Bench rotation? De$ left Buhrer on the bench twice without getting on the field.
Fulton was the same.
Fulton got us 2 premierships, and would be more if not for cheating Dogs and Drugcastle.
De$ with his bad bench rotation got us 2. Oh how we used to whine about De$ crazy selections and now he's a super coach!
Tooves with his battle against internal strife and politics got us to the GF despite "aging roster" and if not for player errors (dropping bombs) and cheating refs, he would now be a GF winning coach.
How fans have short memories.
We are all great armchair coaches.
Tooves is only as good as what the front office provides him with players and we have a massive injury toll this season, plus the contract dramas. De$ had the luxury being the recruiter and contract negotiator. That option was not afforded to Tooves after the De$ debacle.
:wondering:

Rubbish.
Tooves learnt his trade from the old school masters, as much as De$ did.
Bench rotation? De$ left Buhrer on the bench twice without getting on the field.
Fulton was the same.
Fulton got us 2 premierships, and would be more if not for cheating Dogs and Drugcastle.
De$ with his bad bench rotation got us 2. Oh how we used to whine about De$ crazy selections and now he's a super coach!
Tooves with his battle against internal strife and politics got us to the GF despite "aging roster" and if not for player errors (dropping bombs) and cheating refs, he would now be a GF winning coach.
How fans have short memories.
We are all great armchair coaches.
Tooves is only as good as what the front office provides him with players and we have a massive injury toll this season, plus the contract dramas. De$ had the luxury being the recruiter and contract negotiator. That option was not afforded to Tooves after the De$ debacle.
:wondering:
Just ignore the toxic flea

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8