Tooves and Scott Penn Interviews on SBS - Podcasts here

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Tooves on BSB soon

They congratulated him. Slats said he is worried for the boys and asked How much gloss has been taken off the win? Tooves said the gloss was definitely taken away but that's the way it goes.
Said he will definitely be assistant coach in 2012 as Des has given his word he will see the season out.
Toovey said he was always in the succession plan to eventually become the coach. Just came earlier than expected.
Slats hinted that it cannot be an unhappy club if you look at the success they have had. Tooves said there are no more or no less problems at board level than at other clubs. He said its been the same board pretty much since Des has been there and they handled it ok, so he isn't worried.
Talk of players moving on: the players are happy with the culture Hasler created and that Culture will continue under his guidance.
What will he do differently: he will be his own man and will take a bit from all the coaches he has had and worked with.
He said he is sure all will be well , and he is definitely looking forward to the challenge.

bones said:
Tooves said there are no more or no less problems at board level than at other clubs. He said its been the same board pretty much since Des has been there and they handled it ok, so he isn't worried.
Tooves is a liar. I read what Dean Ritchie said.

Here is teh linkto BSB website...Podcast is up...alternatively its on facebook site for BSB

http://www.skysportsradio.com.au/bsb/

I also thought I would put the Scott Penn interview up so people can hear from the horses mouth rather than reading the twisted versions of those DT hacks.

http://flash.vx.roo.com/streamingVX/261056/2611/SSR/Podcasts/1/EGNpiH.mp3

WAMF said:
I also thought I would put the Scott Penn interview up so people can hear from the horses mouth rather than reading the twisted versions of those DT hacks.

"The problem we've had is that we've had organisations who have had a big say in the running of the Sea Eagles without tipping in any money."

Pretty much what the DT hacks said.

Matabele said:
WAMF said:

"The problem we've had is that we've had organisations who have had a big say in the running of the Sea Eagles without tipping in any money."

Pretty much what the DT hacks said.

So like your hack pals, your suggesting that Penn had no knowledge of the Board structure and which organisations would get seats at the table, prior to his family agreeing to buy into the Sea Eagles? It's only recently that it's all become unfair?

The fact that certain entities commit less funds to the Sea Eagles then that of the major owners...is not relevant.

Penn is crying over spilled milk and now wants to change the structure, that he agreed too.

WAMF said:
The fact that certain entities commit less funds to the Sea Eagles then that of the major owners...is not relevant.

Penn is crying over spilled milk and now wants to change the structure, that he agreed too.

And YOU know that because you're privvy to Board, it's make up, it's history, it's future and the goings on from 'sources'?

Why do we bag comments on things we know nothing about.... or that we read & assume from the media hacks?

lismore_fan said:
WAMF said:

And YOU know that because you're privvy to Board, it's make up, it's history, it's future and the goings on from 'sources'?

Why do we bag comments on things we know nothing about.... or that we read & assume from the media hacks?

The make up of the board is no secret Lismore.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2