Tooves and Hookers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This will be a long post lol. Read all 4 pages then added quoted sections lol. I saw that on 360 and thought about coming on here but thought it would just frustrate me. It emphasised just how out of touch he is. The part that pissed me off the most though was him not understanding that removing the breaks for scrums would slow the game down (speed of play the balls due to tired players) not speed it up. By making people tired the speedy players get more of a chance and there's less wrestle and plodding. Trouble is we aren't equipped for that kind of game. But then we was quick to have a shot at the refs and the amount of time wasted for video! make up your mind tooves because it doesn't sound like you have an intelligent opinion!

So $10 for a hooker. Wow that rivals the prices in sths territory!

the definition of insanity anyone?
Mate what he flat out sounded like just a whinger. Nothing more. Very sad.

How is that swarthy dudes name Geoff?!? Should be Miguel or Enrique!
This will be a long post lol. Read all 4 pages then added quoted sections lol. I saw that on 360 and thought about coming on here but thought it would just frustrate me. It emphasised just how out of touch he is. The part that pissed me off the most though was him not understanding that removing the breaks for scrums would slow the game down (speed of play the balls due to tired players) not speed it up. By making people tired the speedy players get more of a chance and there's less wrestle and plodding. Trouble is we aren't equipped for that kind of game. But then we was quick to have a shot at the refs and the amount of time wasted for video! make up your mind tooves because it doesn't sound like you have an intelligent opinion!

So $10 for a hooker. Wow that rivals the prices in sths territory!

the definition of insanity anyone?

I'll have to take your word for that.....

:)

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8