Tooves and Hookers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
No he hasn't been busted in a "massage parlour" with his pants down.

He's on 360 and the convo was about Farrah in SOO. Tooves said Farrah should play the full 80 as he doesn't believe in changing hookers, he believes in "the one hooker system".

So you're stuck in ressies till Ballin is done Jayden.

TBH he sounded like a complete league dinosaur. Whinging about how fast the game already was when the others were saying they needed to speed up scrums and stuff. He sounded technically out of touch. Which is disappointing.

Last edited:
Well that is not a positive for Hodges. The guy needs to be on the bench!

I agree with everything being said. Have liked tooves on the show but tonight something was just wrong.

Even when they asked 2v a question from Twitter which was. "Would you coach another nrl team." His answer was, ." I don't know, no one had said anything to me."

Umm that wasn't the question. A simple NO would have done. :(

I agree with everything being said. Have liked tooves on the show but tonight something was just wrong.

Even when they asked 2v a question from Twitter which was. Would you coach another nrl team. His answer was, I don't know I havmt been
Maybe he had the tap on the shoulder.

The writing was on the wall when mason told us all via the sterling show they hadn't trained for the new ruck interpretation. That as much as anything has contributed to our ducking attricious year.

Unfortunately Ballin has to go. He is past it. I remember Toovey at hooker similarly off the pace in his last year.

It's a shame I love MB and2V but they are done.

I love manly winning more.

Long (long, long) time lurker, first time poster here.

I can't believe how fickle we are when it comes to Matt Ballin. His resigning was hailed as one bright point early in the season. He's never been a creative player, or dangerous runner from dummy half. He leads our tackle count by 226 tackles this year. We're meant to have the best two halves in the league, and we certainly have one of the league's most creative fullbacks, we don't need Ballin to play like Farrah if these guys are playing together and producing points.

Long (long, long) time lurker, first time poster here.

I can't believe how fickle we are when it comes to Matt Ballin. His resigning was hailed as one bright point early in the season. He's never been a creative player, or dangerous runner from dummy half. He leads our tackle count by 226 tackles this year. We're meant to have the best two halves in the league, and we certainly have one of the league's most creative fullbacks, we don't need Ballin to play like Farrah if these guys are playing together and producing points.

Welcome @BrissieEagle

Terrific first post, Mate!

I just watched 2v on 360

He is 100% correct. One Hooker

All the best teams have one hooker - period. Always a very good hooker.

The question for 2v - is Matt Ballin the best hooker for Manly? Manly just signed him for two more years

Hodges is not a serious option long term.

IMO Jamie Buhrer is the best option moving forward as Manlys hooker. He would be sensational.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2