Too many dud games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
Don't let Gallop fool you. The standard of most matches this season has been terrible. Yet another snorefest tonight with Illawarra V Newcastle.
BORING.

It's just one of those rounds. The only match that has any real interest is the Storm v Dogs. It's extraordinarily rare for me to want the Storm to win a match but I'd love to see them towel up the dogs.

Daddycool said:
It's just one of those rounds. The only match that has any real interest is the Storm v Dogs. It's extraordinarily rare for me to want the Storm to win a match but I'd love to see them towel up the dogs.

Agree. For me it's a forgone conclusion that the Purple Scum will towel up the Dogs. The only ones who give the Dishlickers a chance are the promoters or the Press who like to write up a boilover - who give an underdog a chance at least one per round.

Last night's games are "Who do I want to lose?"
Dragoons or Drug-castle? Can't stand ether of them.
Boncos or Green Machine? Hardly. Canberra never had a chance in Bonco-land.

Just heard Rabbs on radio discussing the issue of boring RL and he believes the wrestle has a lot to do with it. He is right when he says refs should stop all this 'Dominant', 'Surrender' etc rubbish and just treat every tackle as a tackle - perhaps giving low tackles some extra hold-down time.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6