Tony Williams.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mozgrame

Engorged member
Tony had a great year for us in the back row and has been rewarded with a green and gold jersey. He was robbed a little with the diving pom incident though. I can't wait to see him in a Blues jersey next year. He could be the x factor the Blues have been missing.

We might make an eagles supporter out of you yet Cliffylyons......
The occasional compliment is great cover.

No wonder cliffylyons needs to hide that he's a dogs supporter. If you were a Dogs supporter, wouldn't you want to be a Manly fan too?

From memory im pretty sure Manly said he had learnt nothing from Parra and would also take about 3 years till you start seeing the best from him. That is pretty accurate he is showing how damaging he can be with plenty more still to come i beleive!!

mozgrame said:
Bump.

Jeez i like this bloke. He's just awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M69UKv1VAoE

Enjoy moz.

Warning some people may find language offensive lol

My favourite is the hit on Tariq. Tariq had done so well going across field. Wouldn't it be something to see if those two develop a 'healthy rivalry'.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
My favourite is the hit on Tariq. Tariq had done so well going across field. Wouldn't it be something to see if those two develop a 'healthy rivalry'.

I just can't wait to see Sims and Williams in the NSW backrow next year!!! How devestating is that double!!!

Excellent video!

I remember the days of threads titled "Tony Williams" that lasted from when the game finished to the start of the next game and were predominantly negative.

This guy is the best athlete in the NRL; if he had been born in the States he would be making millions a season in the NFL.

The Lomu of RL.

Hamster Huey said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:

I just can't wait to see Sims and Williams in the NSW backrow next year!!! How devestating is that double!!!

exactly!

they'd both look good in the 11 & 12 jerseys for NSW and Manly

Brookvale said:
Hamster Huey said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:

exactly!

they'd both look good in the 11 & 12 jerseys for NSW and Manly

Yep NSW will go better this year if those 2 and Gifty as well make the team

The T-Rex motto - why run around opponents when you can run over them!

He's a dead-set beast with great hands, the kangaroo tour is only going to improve his game....so happy he plays with us not against us.

Dan79 said:
Rex said:
No wonder cliffylyons needs to hide that he's a dogs supporter. If you were a Dogs supporter, wouldn't you want to be a Manly fan too?

Come on guys, give him the benefit of doubt for the moment. "cliffylyons" may actually be a Manly supporter so why try and drive a new poster away just because they chose to join Silvertails when all of the Des & Bulldogs drama started. Give him more time before you judge.

Bloody awesome! How often do you see Corey Parker get picked up and thrown around like a rag doll?
In a pre season interview this year , Tony said he wanted to be the Eagles go to man. The bloke you turn to when things are getting to tough. I actually had my doubts that he could fill that roll, but am so proud of the way he did. Keep it up T-Rex!!

Jethro said:
Dan79 said:
Rex said:

Come on guys, give him the benefit of doubt for the moment. "cliffylyons" may actually be a Manly supporter so why try and drive a new poster away just because they chose to join Silvertails when all of the Des & Bulldogs drama started. Give him more time before you judge.
It was a week ago I made that post. The height of troll season, I haven't made a comment since..... Hopefully he is a manly supporter only time will tell

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6