Tony Williams

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kiwi you need to ease up on the "he's our leading try scorer so he must be doing something right" spiel.

If I had Jamie Lyon inside me I'd run a few in as well. Yes, that felt gay even typing it.

Volley link said:
Kiwi you need to ease up on the \"he's our leading try scorer so he must be doing something right\" spiel.

If I had Jamie Lyon inside me I'd run a few in as well. Yes, that felt gay even typing it.
applaud!

Volley link said:
Kiwi you need to ease up on the \"he's our leading try scorer so he must be doing something right\" spiel.

Fair enough, although he has still been running some in when Lyon isn't there. That one against Souths sticks out, nobody else could have scored it

Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=Volley link=topic=184475.msg281845#msg281845 date=1281009990]

Fair enough, although he has still been running some in when Lyon isn't there. That one against Souths sticks out, nobody else could have scored it
[/quote]what he does is score tries  that noone else could score.. but then bombs tries  that park footballers could score...

jjai link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=184475.msg281992#msg281992 date=1281069317]
[quote author=Volley link=topic=184475.msg281845#msg281845 date=1281009990]

[/quote]what he does is score tries  that noone else could score.. but then bombs tries  that park footballers could score...
[/quote]

Haha, yes very true.

Did you see the look on Lyon's face when he passed the ball towards TW in our own half but TW had already overran it. Gold!

Bump giggity! How was he last night? ****house?
I wish they'd get the ball to Killer and him more often, it's usually a try one on one if Williams doesn't drop it!

How about Warren Smith and Brandy hooking into him !!!

That kick Lyon put through on the 3rd was a bad option, and they were slating the big fella for it

yeah, Tony was never going to run down kick thrus. I was behind the goals and everypone is yelling get it to Lyon with Tony outside. I think his try over Slater might be a big confidence start. I was right on the line when he dropped it over the line. He was so close that he didn't seem to think he could make it. When he stretched out he was already there. All the crowd around me were stunned that he didn't seem to realise he was literally on the tryline.

thats ridiculous KE.who cares what tackle it was.he didnt chase at all.not much to ask given he only has to do  2 or 3 tackles and half a dozen runs a night.if every player didnt chase poor options teams would concede a cricket score every week.robbo may be slowing down but his kick chase is impeccable.

his run across field with cronk in pursuit and his weak attempt to ground the ball says  it all IMO.and if he didnt run over a flatfooted slater at 125kg  he should have been shot.wolfman cant come back quick enough for mine.

Just set one up for Thurston, probably could have scored himself. Go big Tony!

Foran got penalised for a high tackle on Slater but it was'nt hard enough.

T REX WRECKS the Kiwis , very dominant performance . He is lethal and he is an Eagle!!!

He's going well. No way he should have passed inside to Thurston.
Hope to see him cross the line again.

susan said:
you can have the stats ,ill have Uate.

the bloke is a mental pussycat.

if you think we give it to him have a chat to blokes who dont support manly and have some idea.they all reckon he is ordinary and im with them.

and anyone with any sense doesnt blame him for the losses,the forwards are the real culprits.but that does not absolve him from having no ticker.

he may be an eel but i rate sterling as a football judge and he thinks williams is a hoax.that'll do me.

Lol lol lol lol lol

This made it worth looking through the necro

Sterling gold

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7